Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
GreySide58 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
So it was a reference huh? I saw the names and chuckled right away. Nice goin'. Great chapter. I look forward to the next one.
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome :P Likin this so far, keep up the good work :)

JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Brenny chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i love it! i'm a sucker for weechesterfics and even more ones with dean hurt! please update soon
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great start and I definitely can't wait to read more soon.
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow, really great story, absolutley loved it!

alwaysateen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
What an amazing beginning! Can't wait for more!

I love the way you describe John's cares for his boys, that it hurts him to see them suffer but he has to have a brave face on.

And Dean, always putting himself in danger to protect Sam.
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
wow! I love it so far! Looking forward to more, so update soon, please! :D
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
great start. Update soon!
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I love the story it is very well written. The action is great. I love seeing John struggle with his emotions over how to deal with his boys.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
You've made an awesome start to your story! I could clearly see in my mind the injuries that Sammy and Dean have. Poor Dean-knowing the pain that he was going to have to suffer and not wanting Sammy to see it-it's a good thing he was able to relate that thru his eyes!

I can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I think this is great! Can't wait to see where the "meddlesome" teacher takes us... Nice to see John as a caring parent - even if he is a little too obsessed with hunting... I can't believe you've already started a new one... But you are finishing Wrath, right?
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I like the way you went into details on the hunt. Having Sammy change back to an eleven year old, with the lare eye stare at his brother and making his dad stop touching his "booboo". Can't wait to see what you have plan.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Nice start, looking forward to more.
friendly chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
great start.. can't wait for more
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »