Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 22 . 3/13/2010
This was an awesome tale! The mental whumpage on Dean alone - unnggh! I'm checking out the next bit - just hoping for more! Wow! Thank you for this, honey!

*Smishes*

Mandy
Fang360 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
O . . . this is getting really good! And it's even better for me 'cause I don't have to wait for chapters. _ Well, my anger at the various teachers/nurses/counselors/etc. has been quelled a bit. Mostly because they aren't appearing very much as of now. Though, they'll probably come back, won't they? Bugger. I am starting to like the Prescotts. Also, lovin' all the angst! Poor Dean ((even if it makes the story better))! Keep on writing!
MysteryMadchen chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
What a fantastic story. So glad that I found it and I would have finished sooner but I couldn't review when fanfiction went down. Thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. I like that Dean did remember from the first time and that Johns STILL made him drink the memory un-aide. Onto the next installment. Thanks Nicole.
Fang360 chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
OK, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I want to throttle those people! I swear every time they appear I get this undeniable need to kill them. What stupid, ignorant, moronic, selfish, a**holes! I haven't felt this much contempt for a fictional character since Snape from Harry Potter.

With that said, I love your writing! The story line is amazing as well as your style. Let's just say I'll definitely be reading your other works. Keep up the awesomeness! _
MysteryMadchen chapter 19 . 3/8/2010
Oh no, the boys memories are going to be wiped, well that explains how the boys didn't know what they found out in the first, second, and third, and fourth season's. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
Oh How bazar, I read this chapter with your A/N at the bottom saying that Jared is engaged and now here it is, and Jared just got married, not the Sandra but his co-star. Funny what a little time will do. thanks for the chapter. I'm guessing that Missouri is going to give John the ability to wipe his son's minds and memories. But I still don't know what's gonna happen next. Thanks for the chapter, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
Again, a great chapter. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
So another great chapter and I see there are still some to go, can't wait to find out what happens next. As for my country it's the USA, my state Oregon and darn proud to be a born and raised Oregonian. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
Another Great chapter. Onto the next. ONe thing, how come Dr. Prescott isn't offering to due the patching? Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 14 . 3/8/2010
Ok now I know it's AU. Dean to join the army? Hm. I did like the answer game. Would be great in the show it's self. Find out a lot about the boys that way. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
Great chapter. Onto the next I go. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
Ok here's my guess for this one. John is going to go checking on the boys with Bobby and they are going to get rid of the Demon. Maybe not kill it but exorcise it? Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
Ok so I'm guessing this story is AU as Dean and Sam know of the demon and that Sam's marked. I was not expecting the Doctor to be possessed. I'm guessing the teacher will now be completely on John's side since she's gotten a taste of the Supernatural and what the boys are up against, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
Ot oh I think the good doctor prescott is going to create quite a bit of trouble for the Winchester's. Onto the next chapter I go... Nicole.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »