Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
25rhieannerain chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting start for a Supernatural GREAT! And my, my! What a beautiful sketch for Jeff Dean Morgan! I know he's a lot older than my own father but I still find him incredibly handsome and hot! Am excited to read the next chapters!

Miss Light Bright chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
Great story! I will definitely read the sequel! So many emotions right now
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
love it
Roz Penzer chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
Wow, that was awesome, I really like your style of writing and I have read each chapter and went on eagerly to the next. I think you are great!

I like the way that you chose the teacher's husband as being weak enough to be possessed by the Demon and how they are not all embroiled in history.

Birmingham, England
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
i LOVE that you added the fudgin made me laugh so much :0) I have read this a few times now, but every time I read it its still as awesome x
daleaikman chapter 22 . 4/23/2010
Love these story. Going to start the next one now. It would be something if Dean remembers everything. hint hint hint.
UnpublishedNovelist chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
Shitt. That chapter was soo intense, but I've gotta admit, I laughed a little when he said about Deans virginity!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
This is one of the best FanFictions that I have ever read. At first I was a bit hesitant to read it because of the length but I quickly regretted putting it off. I can't wait to read the sequel thank you so much I truly love your work.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 22 . 3/13/2010
This was an awesome tale! The mental whumpage on Dean alone - unnggh! I'm checking out the next bit - just hoping for more! Wow! Thank you for this, honey!

Fang360 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
O . . . this is getting really good! And it's even better for me 'cause I don't have to wait for chapters. _ Well, my anger at the various teachers/nurses/counselors/etc. has been quelled a bit. Mostly because they aren't appearing very much as of now. Though, they'll probably come back, won't they? Bugger. I am starting to like the Prescotts. Also, lovin' all the angst! Poor Dean ((even if it makes the story better))! Keep on writing!
MysteryMadchen chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
What a fantastic story. So glad that I found it and I would have finished sooner but I couldn't review when fanfiction went down. Thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. I like that Dean did remember from the first time and that Johns STILL made him drink the memory un-aide. Onto the next installment. Thanks Nicole.
Fang360 chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
OK, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I want to throttle those people! I swear every time they appear I get this undeniable need to kill them. What stupid, ignorant, moronic, selfish, a**holes! I haven't felt this much contempt for a fictional character since Snape from Harry Potter.

With that said, I love your writing! The story line is amazing as well as your style. Let's just say I'll definitely be reading your other works. Keep up the awesomeness! _
MysteryMadchen chapter 19 . 3/8/2010
Oh no, the boys memories are going to be wiped, well that explains how the boys didn't know what they found out in the first, second, and third, and fourth season's. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
Oh How bazar, I read this chapter with your A/N at the bottom saying that Jared is engaged and now here it is, and Jared just got married, not the Sandra but his co-star. Funny what a little time will do. thanks for the chapter. I'm guessing that Missouri is going to give John the ability to wipe his son's minds and memories. But I still don't know what's gonna happen next. Thanks for the chapter, Nicole.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »