Reviews for Of Sunless Days, And Moonless Nights
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
yea, thats not really happening is it. the whole update-thingy. that just judging by the fact thats its been years. oh well, i hope you do add more chapters though.
Niggysupporter chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE you HAVE to update. It's almost been a YEAR since you updated. One chapter. One chapter is AL I want.
Elphaba Adele Ride chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
MAX ISN'T HISPANIC! AND SHE'S NOT BLONDE! SHE JUST HAD BLONDE STREAKS! HER HAIR IS BROWN! But the plot of your story is really good, so nice on that, but try to get the facts right.
Niggysupporter chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
You should have Fang see the table and the whitecoats and get mad and beat Edward up.
Randomanimallover chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
i really like the story, but i understand the break. That is happening to me to. so, continue when you can, i'll make sure to keep checking up on it.
Olympiangirl chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
If you can update here and there, great. If not, oh well. I understand!
Olympiangirl chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
When do you thiink you can update? Cause this is the best Max ride Twilight fic I've read.
bookwurm23 chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
you are incredibly evil for putting this story on hiatus! jk- but still- update asap!
M333gan chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Dont worry im not ging to kill you iim going to give you a beverage instead(sips beverage)mm-mm-mm that be some good virtual beverage!

I know what you mean!Im taking my school certificate next week(GAH!)

Anywho,ive spent a long time trying to find your story again as i never put anything on alerts!

Keep up the good work!

-Megan
LoseItQuick chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
ah, i hope u manage to update cos the story was seriously good...well...at least u r not discontinuing it...
semi-unusual-bystander chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
SHAME ON YOU! SHAME! SHAME! How could you do this! You have to at least include some FAX (swoons) hehehe. But yeah, SHAME! It was an awesome story!
kitkatgal37 chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
I believe the word you're looking for is haitus.
dragon91260 chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
You so have to write MORE!

Keep writing!
call me richardson chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
i like this alot please update soon!
LoseItQuick chapter 7 . 10/14/2008