Reviews for Lion Heart
Juliet28 chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I LOVE IT GREAT STORY! :D
Damn good girl chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
YuGiOh the Abridged Series RULZZZZ!
Aka:YGOTAS
GODS I LOVE THIS FIC! TEANA SUCKS SOUR, ATEM RULS TANGY,RYOU THE SWEET,MALIK THE DROP DEAD SEXY SPICE AND LITTLE YUUGI THE WHOLE CHALATA! Nows u's got youselves a good ol' fuck yeah delicious helpin' of the best for EVER! FEAR MY SUGAR HIGH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...HA...MY CAPE HURTS...I LOVE MELVIN!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Your action sequences were brilliant.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I actually did not see that coming. Why do you spell her name like that, by the way?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Is the lion Yugi a cub or a fully grown one?
Amanda27A.g chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
it interesting to read
YourGreatestDream chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Mmmmn... the two psychopaths are being too , I said it.

I want to say a few more things, just to give you a heads up on the parts in this chapter that are a bit ... 'unrealistic'? Well, all of fiction is unrealistic, but I have no other word for it.

All right, here 'goes:

"Let me give you a grand tour" No evil villain in his right mind would let the friend of his enemy see all the important rooms of his secret hide out.
"Mariku happily talked to the hostages" Yeah, like they are all best friends now. O.o
"Everyone blindly follows me, we only need to tell Seth." Yeah, everyone in the kingdom LOVES the pharaoh...its not like there's a rebellion going on and people expect Atemu to be like his father, consequentially making his actions suspicious by letting two complete outsiders (obviously peasants) into the palace to be waited on hand and foot. No that is /completely/ normal. *heavily induced sarcasm*

The whole 'Yuugi's my friend, so I'm going to throw rocks at these powerful villains while he's not here yet' thing is a little weird. Are the three pals hiding behind a corner of a building, on top of a roof, or what? Are they just standing in the middle of the road, bringing rocks to a shadow-party? It's hard to tell.
They just undid everything Yuugi had built up to protect them for over six years! Grrrr. He TOLD them why he couldn't have the enemy know who his friends were, and they say 'You Villain! You picked on our friend! Lets throw rocks at you because there's no such thing as swords in ancient Egypt.'

Ok, terribly hot and burning criticism, sorry about that.

Now for the stuff I loved:
Yay! Atemu finds out who Hikari is, and hugs him naked, lol.
Yuugi is living in the palace! Potential puzzle ship for the win.
Jou is going to the palace, potential puppyshipping yay.
Potential RyouXBakura and MalikXMariku. Oh, the glorious complications that would bring.
Good job!

Again, I didn't mean this as a flame. Not at all. i love your story. Just saying what I think.
YourGreatestDream chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
If Yuugi doesn't know the Pharaoh until they first meet, then how does he recognize the Pharaoh's voice behind him?

Also, the beginning is unclear as to which era Yuugi, Solomon Moto, Ryuu, and Jounuchi are. Instead of roads and cities and houses, maybe villages, sandy walkways and describe the clay walled, straw roofed house that Yuugi lives in.

You don't have to if you don't want to. Just some constructive criticism on my part.
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
I read all of this chapters in one day! Wohoo this is the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction I ever read ! XD
Why don't you write sequel for this story? Or write another side story for Lion Heart!
Or... write another story that similiar with this one, with the idea of mysterious animal protecting Atem, I just love this type of story. Anyway you're very good at writing fanfiction, I really love your idea for writing Lion Heart!
I'm glad I read this story! -Yuko
LOVINGYUGI-YAMI chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Awesome story, I really liked the battle scene. I'm really glad Teana got punished, I really don't like her. Your story was really well written. your story really really awesome. :)
Treasure Family chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I love it. Great job. Please continue writing about these two pairing stories, with Yugi as the seme (top) and Atem/Yami as the urk (bottom). See you soon.
BenneFrostloverForever chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Hahahahaha! I laughed at the end when Artemus thought' I'm so screwed XD
Nekoyasha12 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Hey hun?
I've read this story before and am just rereading it cause I love it so, but... What the hell happened to this chapter? (Chap. 10- Deal)
Adrianna chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!
I loved it. One of the best stories ive ever read and it had pleanty of action.
It was AWESOME!