Reviews for First
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I like how you made James week, an interesting perspective that I agree very much about. Great Job
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really loved this. I think you nailed Sirius perfectly, or at least the Sirius I like to imagine in my head. This was brilliant. When I first read the title I had expected a story of you know...their first time, but instead I got this!
And I must say I enjoyed this far more than I think I would have enjoyed a story about Sirius and James' first time.
Great story, great writing.
I loved it!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
*le sigh and swoon* I love JPSB and HPRW!~

This was sweet and even made my heart clench.

Write more.
unsinkable-ship chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love this couple! :D AND the story, of course!

"first touch" and "first kiss" was lovely! :D I loved it!
Cocopups123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
this is really good i always hated the thouhgt of a sirius/james fic but i like this one good job

~Cocopups123~
Laura chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Lovely. Just adorable but angsty, quite a skill to pull off. Because I'm perverted, I naturally would have wanted you to include their first time, but it was still stellar. Cheers.
sportingchick101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was really cute! and i no this might sound dumb but what does OTP stand for and lemon stories mean? keep writing more stories!
PixiesCanFly chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Loved it. I love how Sirius is so worried that James is going to end up like him. They're so sweet together.
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was so cute!
Rabid-Sirius-Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw. That was adorable.
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Absolutely brilliant! I loved the part about the hand shake. Utterly amazing! You wrote them extremely well. Marvelous job!
Not A Happy Camper chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Dude, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so sad and not sad at the same time, ya know? And, MAKE A LEMON! I luv James/Sirius
crazy-for-a-gemo-kid chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
aww. that was really cute
Goddess of Serpents chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This was a nice oneshot. I loved it XD.

Sirius/James makes more sense to me than Remus/Sirius. I would love to read a Lemony Sirius/James XD
ooosk chapter 1 . 1/13/2008