Reviews for Please Forgive Me
LadyNaught chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very romantic though I don't like the idea of Inuyasha being Kagome's older brother.
i wish anime guys were real chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
so cute! romantic too. i could only dream there's a guy out there that could do that 4 me lolP it all comes down to lady fate i guess. great job! D
Pugs in Paris chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Kawaii... now I feel all warm and fuzzy. .
LosAngelesangle chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I liked it! but maybe you could include the dance?
neko-cat-kirara chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aww! sweet! i luv romance but for some reason i just cant read romance novels! im so wired, but i still love romance and kouga and kagome!

ja ne

P.S. i love Hello Kitty! lol
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It was a good story but you need more details, maby include the dance?
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I couldnt help but think PLEASE GET IT IN -sigh- but knowing that it was rated T it was wishful thinking -pulls cheek- but anyhow i still luv it I'm wondering how Kouga got up there as well oh well he did thats what matters I like how you twist it Inu being her brother -lol-
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hyuu Hyuu! Awesome job!

I've been meaning to review for ages ; anyhow! I really enjoyed this one shot! It's an excellent start, looking back on my first attempt... eh well lets not even go there it's not very good lol

The only thing I would advise would be try to go a bit slower pace wise, it all happened rather suddenly. Not to say that it was SMACK ANGER INTO LOVE in a snap but there could have a bit more resistance on Kagome's part after being told they were through it would be more believable. (although that's up to debate cause if I had Kouga wet and in my room I think I'd jump him )

Very well done Fav list ye go! It was very cute
Halogazer chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I don't normally like some AU's, but this one was very cute. I think you handled the situation between Kouga and Kagome well. I think you could have added a little more body language, especially during their confrontation. You did have some detail, which is good, but it could have used more to capture the emotions of the characters. Otherwise, I thought it was nice! Good job!
temafan4695 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i agree with you, i love how this turned out! lol although at first i was surprised that kouga got jealous over kagome and sesshoumaru, and not kagome and inuyasha, it worked
SparklingBlueAngel chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hey I decided to read one of your stories(since you have been so kind as to read mine)and I gotta say you are a great writer. Umm...lets see words of advice...follow your heart when your writing and put YOUR emotions into the writing and then you'll have a great story...nvm that was some pretty dumb good job tho(personally I like the Kagome Kouga relationship idea)-
sesshysgirl1213 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
nicely done for a first! Maybe try to put a little more detail in or add some to the story, but this is a really good start! happy face :)
Hailye chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh I so loved that story!

I'm becoming more and more of a KagomeXKoga fan and this was a really cute story!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
tashie1010 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
so cute :) *claps* yay! i like this story! you're a great writer! XD
Kitaku chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was, well, intense. I'm assuming you took them out of Japan, scrapped most of there actual relationships, and reassembled them into this. Not that that is a bad thing by any means. It's cute, well written in most areas, but could use a little polishing. Especially the "AH!" part. That could use tweaking. Not because using AH is a bad thing, but rather because it breaks the flow of the story. That's my opinion at least. Okey dokey, girlie. Keep writing. :)

.kitaku