Reviews for Paternity
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2019
Whyyyyyyy is this abandoned! T_T
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Awww...come on! I can't believe you just left this wonderful story unfinished! This is the first, and only, time that you have truly disappointed me.
mkoepp63026 chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Well crap! Another awesome story not finished.
Sherry chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story it's a shame it never got finished
Sherry chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Wow
Sherry chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Awkward conversation haha
Sherry chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
They should be sent to earth for their safety at least until they caught Mikael
Sherry chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Awesome
Sherry chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Omg wow
meekobb chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I have been feeling extremely nostalgic the last few days with SGA and John/Teyla fics. Of course I had to come to read a great deal of one of my favorite SGA authors *wink*. I am really surprised I had not read this one before and do hope that you may one day continue it. I really is concept that I crave knowing what is going to happen between John & Teyla.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Great Story! Can't wait to see the next chapters!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Please update this story and also what month is Teyla in this story please?
rezmutt chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
it's not finished( i want to see the rest of the story
sagey chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
just rereading again...lol..what can I say..just love these stories..

do you think you might finish this story at all..I know it is a while since you wrote this but would love to see an ending..

hugs
Ayiana42 chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
I really loved this fic. It was great to see John out of his comfort zone in a situation which is completely out of his control and for which he is totally unprepared. For someone who is so much in control of his emotions, team, etc it's really interesting to take him to challenge him in this way.

Don't know if you have any plans for this fic but I think it's a little diamond for exploring John's character and relationship with Teyla.