Reviews for Moya
pilot3001 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
i like

VERYY GOOD! write more fics. lots BWHAHAHAHA

its the rings fualt, and that impy bloke who keeps calling it precious. its all there fault
Ennixeve chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
I've run out of words, you just keep surprising me! It's great to see Moya's pov for a change, you have an amazing way with words, and with angst, beautifully written as always!

Eve :-)
Dyl chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Intriguing. A 'Romeo and Juliet'-esque slant. Very sad, too. There's been a lot of death in FS. It is a Tragedy in many ways.

As for Moya, you sometimes forget she is a sentient being. Nice idea. Well written.

Well done again! I think I'm going to be saying that a lot!
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
It made me cry. This was beautifully written and from Moya's point of view(I would've never thought of that) Its just.. wow! Wonderful
SouthernDiscomfort chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
*sniffle* that was so sad...good story though. :'(
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
This was so depressing it was amazing.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
So good, so sad, cried much

Thanks, Moya - Ali D :~)
Fyndra chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
A classic plot, that of Romeo and Juliet... Yet no matter how many times I see, hear, or read stories of this sort, they never fail to stir emotion within me... Plus, I'm really glad it didn't turn out this way ;-)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
That is exactly what I thought he was going to do in the episode, but he didn't he just took some of her hair. This version was good I liked it. I mean I did't liek that John died, but it was a good plot.