Reviews for Sideways
CursedByCobwebs chapter 92 . 8/22/2014
That was great! I burned through it so fast that I was shocked to see it's actually over two hundred thousand words. Spuffy is one of my favorite pairings and you write them beautifully. Awesome job!
iLovePun chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
That entire last Spike POV kind of killed me with feelings.. It might just be that I'm readding this at 8am after an 8 hour gravveyard shift but I'm in love with your Spike (He's very in character)
Nicolene B chapter 92 . 6/4/2014
Really enjoyed this ! :D
randyzoopurple chapter 92 . 4/21/2014
Love fan
Nevermore186 chapter 92 . 3/28/2014
This story was captivating, it was my first Buffy ff so now i'm going to have a pretty high standard! I love the fact that you made Cordelia friendly and the relationship between buffy and spike was beautiful, thanks for a brilliant read.
cigarettemetaphor chapter 43 . 11/17/2013
The dance scene and her playing with his hair was incredibly adorable and her wanting to redecorate his apartment was borderline so
Rasha007 chapter 92 . 8/27/2013
I loved this story! Really good job!
DeFozzy chapter 92 . 8/9/2013
I know it has been awhile, but I absolutely loved your story! I really liked the direction you took the characters, and the overall storyline to it. Although, it was kind of weird seeing someone save Buffy, but I think it worked out pretty well. Anyway, thank you so much! I can't wait to read some of your other works!
CadenceSnow chapter 92 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how Buffy was practical. She didn't agree with his nature but she asked him to team up with her because she knew she needed to survive. Life isn't all black and white and she realized that. I also liked how she had legitimate reservations, and they discussed them or argued over them, but she never seemed like a shrew and therefore wasn't annoying. Spike was loving but never saccharine, which was definitely a plus. He did, however, say some beautiful things to her that nearly made me cry, and I don't usually cry reading fics. The long talks they shared kept my eyes glued to the computer screen. The dialogue was excellent and felt very real. I also appreciated how he had a mature vibe about him, the way someone over a century old would be. The love scenes were great. They weren't exactly explicit but you gave just enough information to tantalize.

I know it's been years but I wish you would write a sequel to this. I would love to read your take on Spike regaining his soul and how that would possibly alter his personality and world view and his relationship with Buffy. Would be an interesting character study. Regardless, this fic is great on its own and I'm glad I was able to read it.
Ritz-chan chapter 92 . 2/6/2013
loved this !
StarGirl909 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
This is just a guess here, (and this is the first time I've read this, if I happen to be correct) but is the Gem of Amara... did Spike change it in a ritual into his keepsake anklet?
Alithe Cambre chapter 92 . 12/25/2012
Aw! Lovely story!I read the whole thing today and what a christmas gift to myself :) although my parents were less than pleased... i sorta ignored them when all the good parts came along :)
Jazzys mom chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Well I guess if I just kept reading I wouldn't have had to ask my first question lol
Jazzys mom chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I take it the bracelet is like the jem of Amora
Lakitalover chapter 92 . 10/24/2012
Another beginning as an ending. Very sweet. I can see why this story won so many awards. I enjoyed reading it.