Reviews for Midsummer Nightmare's Dream
Haunted Morphine chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I have to say, that was good. I liked how you managed to keep Zexion in character. All I can say is poor Riku, but at least you're in good hands now. Zex will take care of you.
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow, what can I say? That was amazing, and you write an awesome Zexion. It's very rare to find a Zexion who hasn't been transformed into Super Uke, or in other words a well-written one. Your style itself does a very good job of drawing the reader in. And I have to give you extra vegan brownie points for actually including Zexion's power and his lexicon. All in all, this was a lovely read.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love the Shakespeare quotes through this, they really add atmosphere to it; and I think you wrote the characters really well. The way Zexion went about creating the illusions and everything really seemed to fit into his character.

Beautiful work!
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Um...uh...I mean, well...wow.

I have to say this, to get it off of my chest. I have read more than my fair share of Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, and all other genres and ratings alike. This is, beyond a shadow of a flicker of a doubt, my favorite story of all time. This is...just...uh...I've seemingly lost words to describe it. This is...amazing. Wow, I can't believe it. I need to go back and read it again, and maybe I'm just a sucker for my two favorite characters having sex and all, but with the allusions to some of my favorite literary works interspersed? It was...breathtaking.

-Y
taybey chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ah, wow. That was beautiful.
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I am amazed! *A* I (surprisingly) have never read a story where Zexion was truly dark and it was very interesting! And your writing made it all the better ;D lol It's wonderful for it's shortness and I love your descriptions They add so much to the story
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
that was so cool hahahah i liked how Zexy's Lexicon works with the writing as his illisuion. that was pretty kick ass ahhahhaha