Reviews for Four Places Booth Wants to Kiss Brennan
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I love this concept. I think we all know Booth has fantasized about this. I'd definitely read it if you're still thinking of continuing.

Seinfeld, huh?

Loved how he kissed her to shut her up. That's classic...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
That was awesome. I love how she caught him daydreaming.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Cute and a little cheesy. I admire how you can shift from serious and dramatic to light and fun.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
heehee. that was cute. / they all were. exept for the second one... that was just hott. lol.

~HIKARi
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Aww that last part about her making his day better was cute. I love this story and hope one day that you come back and update. Maybe you could have him want to kiss her in her office. I know not original but still very good. Or on the hand like old fashioned men do so cute and totally booth like. There is a commercial for the show where they are laying on an exam table maybe you could do something with that scenario.
crazeeria chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
lol that was a really cute story. the first four chapters were done very nicely you can def feel his emotions. The fifth had me laughing and smiling lol.
rhea michelle malone chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Aw poor Booth! I love when he's having a bad day, it makes him seem more real and therefor, more sexy.

Anyways, I love this story-especially the movie theater one, it's so sweet and I love the idea of him planning out when and where he's going to kiss her, it's adorable! Kudos to you for being an amazing writer!
Kissa1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Y'know what? Adding individual stories to favorites is just no use, it'd fill up my fave stories list much too quickly. I hereby announce you one of my favorite Bones-authors! *checks off box*

This. This. This was just... Ngh. Poor Booth, his crappy start of the day had me almost howling with, though suppressed, laughter. It was too good for words. And then the banter in the car - so much love for it! And then... *fans self* ...can you say brilliant solution to the problem? A-ha, I'd say so! I loved it! :D

And though I didn't comment on each chapter, I have to tell ya I loved this story. SO much!
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Have I mentioned my love for Booth's point of view? Booth planning things? Booth thinking about things involving Brennan? Well, if I haven't I'll do it now. I love reading Booth's point of view, probably because he's the heart guy in this pairing. I love when Booth plans things, cus it so obviously shows how much he adores Brennan, and how perfect he wants to make it all. I love when Booth thinks about things involving Brennan, cus while a lot of guys would clearly focus on the physical, his thoughts are so saturated with his feelings for her it makes your heart stutter.

I wanted to make a little squee of delight, but didn't because I was surrounded by people. I wanted to smile wide as the sun cus it made me so happy. I wanted to, but I couldn't. But my heart stuttered.
ab89us chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
"Please tell my taht wasnt like kissing Russ."

"I should hope not."

was really good! I'm just waiting for an acutal kiss in the show. :-)
JennCorinthos chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Loved this... i would love to see the car icident happen on tv...

JENNIFER
Topsy chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
This was adorable. I like how he kissed her, she kissed him back, and then when it was over, it was just over and they didn't overanalyze it. Nice work! :)
Topsy chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
They're playing a game—the two of them—and a dangerous one at that—but sooner or later one of them will cry uncle.

I love that, I think it is so true of their relationship. *nods* Yep, yep!
Topsy chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Those are the moments that he'd like to tuck inside his wallet and carry with him everywhere, like he does that picture of her when she was just a girl.

That is super sweet. :)
boneskittie chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
I already reviewed this chapter, but I just read it - again. And it gave me a big goofy grin - again. You're too funny, Lerdo.