Reviews for The Queue
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
elektricstorm chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I'll take away your cushion... Ingenious! lol I really enjoyed reading this! *giggles*
Lizard24 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I loved this. Just imagining all those peoplw waiting in line due to the whims of peter is just hilarious.
Teoryn chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
Take away the cushion indeed! I loved it but of course I already knew that I would. This last little bit really helped to finish off the story. It didn’t feel right to think that Nathan would give up so easily after Peter pulled that little stunt. Somehow it is like poetic justice. I almost felt sorry for Peter but then I was happy that Nathan got back at him in his own little way.

I can’t wait to see what you are going to come up with next. You really have a wonderful imagination and the stories you tell are bright, fun and vibrant and you do so well with the characters from Heroes. Better than the current writers I think. Well done.

Happy writing

sarahofearth chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
Aww, that's SOO cute! I lurve the harmless Peter torture! This scene was especially adorable and am proud to call you one of my favorite authors. I need to do a major clean out of my favorite authors because you keep raising the standard. Favorite Authors: "No, don't leave us!" Me: "Yeah, yeah, write as good as Polly and we'll talk, 'kay?" This was an uber-awesome epilogue. I only wish I could conclude my stories in such a manner. I'm practically shivering at the thought of a third story installment. I felt so depressed and gloomy at the end of Fourteen Days that I could barely eat or sleep, which are lies, of course, since those are my two favorite activities (I don't weight 200 pounds, mind you.) Still, I'm overjoyed at the thought of a trilogy or a quadrilogy or a millionolgy, if that's even a word. Either way, I'd appreciate the plot even if Nathan and Peter were writhing on the floor because they got a bad case of poison ivy. If you were the author, I'm sure you would write it splendidly! Please, write that next fic very quickly. My eyes need Petrelli candy and fast. This writer's strike is wearing me thin and I'm afraid your stories are the only thing sustaining me. Keep up the amazing work, Polly! Update soon!

Have nice days,

MikiNare chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Hey. I loved this. So sad it's over so soon! I cannot wait for your next story. I'm sure it will be just as awesome as all your other fics.

Such a good little read. Thank you!
marinawings chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
i loved this story. and i can hardly wait for the next one. nathan's cleverness in this chapter was very impressive-and very nathan. those petrelli boys can be quite cunning when the mood hits. i can hardly wait to see what sort of trouble and adventures they get into in the next story!
Essenze chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Aw, poor poodle! Sitting in that chair... *sigh* must be total torture, ne. Hope he has enough sense to want to keep his pillow!

I will wait patiently for more. You did say Peter would remain innocent, and there would be a chance of Claude.

Sounds good to me.

HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
OMG! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! loved nathan in this scene! :D :P
GreySide58 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
It's over. :( Oh well. It was great while it lasted. Poor Peter. Great story you had here.
Stratagem Blue chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
The beginning was a bit of a surprise, as I had thought Peter got away with it. But then when Nathan checked up on the paper, I knew he had followed his gut instincts. Go Nathan! He can be just as devious as Peter when he wants to. Let the punishment fit the crime, as they say. And I loved that little "my hero" line. Great epilogue to a cute and clever piece. I look forward to your next story!
Swordy Rides Again chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I think this little tale worked brilliantly with and without the epilogue! The premise took me back to all those wonderful studies we looked at during Psychology A-Level. I was always fascinated that group-pressure would cause people to conform and give an answer that they obviously knew wasn't true, just because they didn't want to be the odd one out. We're a funny lot, aren't we?

In that respect, I think it was very fitting that Peter was responsible for something tapped into our humanity, given his nature. And I'm sure that deep down, Nathan was secretly impressed by his ingenuity!

DEFINITELY looking forward to the next story in this series, Polly.

~Swordy xx
Tacroy chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Poor little Peter. I love to see him suffer. What a great punishment for him. And I also love Nathan. He can be so cruel, but I actualy think that he likes that.

But it was a great chapter. I'm really looking forward to you next story. I hope it doesn't take to long before you put it up here.
ShaolinQueen chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Poor Peter, he really loves troubles XD

This end was fun, Nathan is born to apply psichology XD

Great work, can't wait for your next fic!
beth9874 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
aww poor peter, cant wait for your next story