Reviews for Casting Issues
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I like this alot. Any chance that you will continue it or make a sequal?

BA ALWAYS!
icecoldfunk chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
this is an old one for you i know but dosen't that leave tuvok as spike?
LOL!ROFLMAO!LOL!
c-wolf chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
puts a new spin on the series. I like it.
Daeth chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
All I have to say is that this story rocks. I love the idea of Buffy being watched by people in the futrue and being able to learn things about themselves becasue of it.
stcobb chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Interesting premise. I can definitely see Picard as a Buffy fan. He's a dirty old man! :-) The only problem I have is in casting Janeway as Willow. That is wrong on so many levels. But Seven as Buffy, yowsers!
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Strangely enough, it makes sense that Picard might've been a BTVS fan, with his archeological bent and all. And, I approve of the casting choices for the Voyager's role-players. In short, you did a bang-up job, all around.
kiten234 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
very good story please finish soon
STAKE chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
great story keep up the good work
Azhuraea chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL this is toooo funny! Not to mention cool and well done...
Aurorira chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
A friend recommended me this story and I just have to say... WOW this is really good and original. You have to write a the Voyagers actually playing the roles. PLEASE!
Azurite chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Oh my god. That was... classic! Not in the sense like, overused classic, but really great, fabulous classic! I'm going to go find the other... story you mentioned... ST/BtVS... what a great idea! )
lwbush chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Scott- I never check the crossover section, as a rule. I'm so glad I did... You've taken two of my favorite series and melded them excellently - I've read all three stories in this series, and love them all. I too feel the need, with all that has happened of recent days, to appreciate more those who have read and commented on my work, of which you are one. Thank you, Scott, for your stories and your feedback. I'm proud to write alongside you.

Lori
Mr Dougan chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Interesting story concept ie the use of the hologram technology.

I most admit i was expecting some reality crossover (voyager to sunnydale-time warp, or buffy cast to voyager)

Either way would love to hear more and carry on writing
Bluejello chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
wow. i luv this fic! so unique... pleez! write more?
NancySBrandt chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
I like it and am highly jealous I didn't think of this first! Let me know if you do finish it!