Reviews for Helpless In The Arms Of Danger
ChocoChocoChips1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hahaha, I got it. Def won't mess. Um, that was hot and sexy. I loved it, and i love your Sachiko/Yumi stories. Well done. :)
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Well I am glad Yumi has Sachiko to look out for her. :) Great story thanks for writing.
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ha no I dont think I would wnat to mess with Sachiko either. *shiver* ANOTHER excellent one shoot I'm number 15 lolz Cant wait to read your othersx J
confused-orange579 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I like the story...

but, there is a thing that's bothering me...

is there a continuation or something? The story is in the brink of getting to a nice climax!

Please add something!
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Whoa, Sachiko definitely made Kanako piss herself. XD
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
WOW awesome story, hope there will be more chapters (and if there are please update as soon as you can) XD!
clarec97 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
It sure is funny, but nice plot, pretty interest. I do agree with sapphicspencil, it is hard to imagine Kanoko doing that, she idolise Yumi too much. The part on Sachiko being so macho is a surprise, but I think it is understandable as Yumi is everything to her. Heehee. great job.
markesellus chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
woot! Don't try and take Yumi away from Sachiko. that was good.
sapphicspencil chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Ah Kanako-chan! Your head is sticking out of the frame and into Yumi's panties! No!

lol... couldn't resist :P Ah, yet another great fanfic from you! I certainly didn't expect Kanoko doing that!
kurakami chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was alot of fun. The last line is brilliant. "Don’t mess with an Osagawara" indeed. That'll show Kanako. This fic and your other one "The Kiss" show a very deft hand at humor. Great stuff!
bettyful chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
the story is good...i hope it would had a part two if what will happen after that day...what will yumi think and sachiko do after that incident with kanako.

thanks and more power to your writing...i like all your stories about sachiko and yumi they are my fav. pair.
reiko08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
im so addicted to your fics! pls pls make some more sachikoxyumi fics..:) yey!:D
moonburnscars chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
somehow i found myself checking for your fics everything i go into the marimite section of oneshots with my fave pair? i'm in. you evil evil author and your evil evil addicting fics. the only thing that would make you even more evil is if you created a multi-chapter fic...THEN i would be lying awake all night wondering what would happen until your next update. that's how addicting your writing is. TSK TSK shame on you.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
spiked..? hmm giving Spike a bad name! ..sorry bad pun, couldnt resist .

Sachiko show Kanako that she mean business huh? nice!
Ayou chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Bring that NUKE out Sachiko! just give me the signal and ill nuke that kanako to oblivion!