Reviews for Cycles
Yodes chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved it.
josgrandma chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So touching, and typical of Rodney and John...just great!
ghostboi chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Aww. This is & beautiful. I adore the ending.
Alwaysand chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I gave up on FF ages ago but a storyfinder link brought me here. I just want you to know I thought your story was wonderful! Thanks so much for writing it.
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I am not a slash fan generally but this story was so moving it made Rodney and John seem so perfect together. Lovely.

M
stormseaker chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
you tearjerker you. very nicely done.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This one is still wonderful too. *crying STILL* Thanks AGAIN. Why am I thanking you for making me a puddle of goo? *smiling and laughing*.
timme chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
beautiful; especially what rodney did. i can't believe though that they didnt go to find him, especially with evidence that they were still alive. it couldn't have been that hard to, i dunno, find their own hostages, work wiht the torani people, or find someone who'd spill about the bunker. to give up when they know he's alive and suffering...
hunterofshadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Just amazing, you show the emotions of the characters so clearly and I felt so invested in them I was literally begging you to give John back to Rodney!
Valashu chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Your story is so beautiful!

I can't explain it! I have cried! One time because i was really sad the other time i was happier then a human can be!

i love this story!

Your must write more!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is so sweet. I love it. Thank you.