Reviews for Awake
Wendy Elberson chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
In reference to Simon and Jeannette recording Alvin and Brittany snoring: I know someone who actually did that to a friend of mine!
Katellien chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
What a great story I love it. Sad at points for example the part where Simon had to go through relapse. Overall amazing work.
o-k chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
plz update:)
jeanette alcantar miller chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
pure awsomness and somtimes sad but it was great
Goodbyecruelworld chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Not too bad, but Alvin is the oldest.
simon bigest fan chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
aw now sweet by the way good story
just a girl chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
good chapter
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
Good story.
cartoonlover100 chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
LOL!The ending reminded me of the movie,remeber that cahmpane accident and it got into the outlet
alvin's1fan chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
its kinda weird but cool
alvins1fan chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
ok ill have to admit it wasnt ur best work (seeing as i havent read any of ur other stories) but still keep up the good work:)
DiceRox09 chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
OMG! this was such a great story!

i dont like the stories where there like..teenagers and alvin and britt are all lovey dovey or alreasdy dating or sumthing. i think it ruins the point.

your story let off the old cartoons feelings, and i just got dont watching some of the old eppiosodes cause i found the collection. your story rocks!

this was my fave story on the site so far, because it captured alvin and brittany as they were including a sensitive alvin and it was cute.

you shud write more ..."cartoons" like this one, cause this one was very ...suspensefull, and cute, and accurate. but at the same time made you member all of the good things bout them.

write more stories!
Rachel Erica chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
lol! Wonderful ending! :D
Animefouryou chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
wow suimon had a relasp lucky he came out of it what is the doctor gonna tell them add more now now and hurry thanks
Rachel Erica chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
lol! I can picture Alvin sitting there on a chair with his mouth wide open and snoring! lol! I love it!