Reviews for Remembering Winter
whitealmond chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
All of Kira's mentions here were hilarious. And I LOVE the fluff ;-;
marionette16 chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
Just found out this story and instantly fell in love with the plot!
I am pretty disappointed when you decided to discontinue this story..
Its beautiful really :(
But I have to admit that your writing style was a bit 'messy' ._.
Nah, it was just my opinion
I really hope you continue this story though :)
darklover chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
Good teaser. You should probably delete this story though, so that people will just focus on the new version . Just a suggestion.
Hitsuhina fan chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
omg your back! :D I thought I'd never be able to read the ending of this fanfic... it's one of my absolute favorites! Please please don't abandon it and keep updating ASAP! Keep it up, I love your writing! :) xx
Fanficsforever chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I wasn't ready, so I had to cry into my pillow...
Fanficsforever chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Gaaaah. Right in the feels
Fanficsforever chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
GAAAAH CUTESY FLUFF!
Fanficsforever chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Re reading this now that you're back! YEEEESSSS now I can spazz with all the feels! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK AND FOR THIS FIC!
IcyPeachDragon chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
Aww u didnt write more :( Great story though
CarefullyWritten chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I am in LOVE with this story! It is too good to be forgotten! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!
Asterai chapter 26 . 9/24/2012
Hey, I realised I was kinda late in reading this story but I was just looking through all the stories in the hitsuhina bleach archive and I came across yours; again. Im pretty sure I have read this story more than once; the third time now maybe? But no matter how many times I read it; it's a brilliant and interesting read everytime. I would love to just review every chapter; but I'm a lazy bum unfortunately. You're an amazing writer; no matter how far back you had written chapter twenty-six. I admit to getting frustrated about you not updating but I understand that you have many other things to do first. I really do hope that you find the time to update soon; I can't wait for the following chapters, I have no idea what's going to happen in them but Momo will gain back her memories at some point right? Once again, I hope you update soon; it's now a year from when you last updated your profile, guilty for stalking here. Good luck (:
Fanficsforever chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
My goodness it was just so sad! I saw that you haven't updated in a while! I truely hope you do, okay? Although this fanfic was from a long time ago, it truely reignited my passion of hitsuhina! So i hope you continue on and finish! Hope you see this message too. Thank you so much for this!
Fanficsforever chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
I am in tears as I'm typing this :'s , great as usual!
Fanficsforever chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
CAN. NOT. CONTAIN. MY. FANGIRLING. SPAZZ. OMG FANGASM! Love the fluff!
Fanficsforever chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaah! I spazzed at aizen's suggestion! Only 3 chapters in and I'm fangirling to death...anywho thank you! :3