Reviews for The Turning Point
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 8/15
"After all, she is the mother of the Blind Bandit." I love this, I really do. There's something about children being like their parents, but parents unknowingly start acting like their children as well- to live up their rep, or anything, really, but this one just FITS the storyline.

It's a nice read, thanks for it! :)
scriptdragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This story makes me cry. Every single time I read it. How the hell did you do that with just a couple thousand words?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I didn't like it, I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I loved this! It's so interesting to think of how Toph's parents would respond and I love your interpretation of Toph's mother. Great job!
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I like to think that at least one of Toph's parents would be open minded like this!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Well, Toph had to get her talent from somewhere. Why not her mom?

Keep up the great work!
starlineshine chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I really did like it. I'm kind of hoping for a little epilogue in which Toph and her Mom reunite.
221B Bakery Street chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I love it! I love it! I love all Toph fanfictions! :D
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This... Is very nice. :3
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hmm... I'd think that an earthbender would notice if her daughter, even her coddled, blind daughter, was earthbending. Or maybe it's just that by the time Toph was old enough that the thought would even cross people's minds, she was already good enough to get away with it right under their noses.

One giant CMOA. *claps*
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Beautiful.
PhoenixFlame121 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
love it
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this was so awesome and amazing, I absolutely loved it! :D Happy holidays!
ShadeGao chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for sharing this with everyone. I agreed a tear. Wonderful job.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012