Reviews for Time Still Exists
SomeStoryWriter chapter 1 . 7/11
Okay, I'm close to tears and smiling at the same time. It was so dark and yet so happy. Just... beautiful. I found myself wishing they could stay there dancing, forever, that they would never have to leave and be killed. It's beautiful fics like these that make me unable to accept their deaths. Oh, the feels... Anyway, great fic! :)
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
T T this was the sweetest non-M-rated fanfic ive ever read. So... Cruel in a way. So sad. I wish there was a scene like that in Death Note T T
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Amazing! I loved it! Kind of depressing, but really nice and cute at the same time :) Good job!
Nickkie-A chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awwwwww

I am a total sap, I know...

This was amazing. I seriously am about in tears.
littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*SQUE*

Okay so I was actually watching a MattxMello fanvideo to this song on youtube right before I found this story and I was like "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT'S THE SAME SONG!" lol

This is such a beautiful fic! I was crying by the end. This song is so perfect for them! Great job _
TalksLikeACat chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Dude, I've been through your gallery a million times, but gah. How have I never seen this? This hurt my heart, in a really good way. Yah, I know it's old, but... D;

You think YOU'RE a sap, you should see me. Dx
Misconceptions chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Gosh, this fic was so sweet, yet so sad :\

I really wish the author of Death Note gave Mello and Matt more time before they died Dx
Perdue chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That's so sweet but so, so sad. Their last night together. My favourite line:

Mello almost enjoyed this game of pretend. “And then what?” he asked.

This fic is very striking. You have such skills!
Shella chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is the definition of bittersweet. I'm sad and smiling at the same time. It's lovely.
Insanitoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow, that was really beautiful - but it made me feel so sad ( But that just shows how well it was written. It's an absolutely excellent piece of writing, this.
Tierfal chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
What a sweet, lovely moment, beautifully-captured. I'm sorry that I can't think of anything more specific to say, but I'm mostly just struck with the very gentle mixture of hope and melancholy you've somehow concocted here. Really wonderful. x)
andmakeitbetter chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Very sweet and sad. Matt's sense of humour is nice, too.
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Aw, I loved this. Short but sweet... It just struck me for some reason. The way Matt just did that. And Mello was able to laugh as he was spun around...

The situation was tear worthy. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I very much like this you should make some more fanfic.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Love this fic. I read it slow enough that I listened to all of Angel.