Reviews for The Secret of Valencia Island
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
well, this is certainly a new theory
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I was going to read "Realm of Confusion" but according to your profile, this is the first part of the trilogy, so I went and read this one first. P

This was really good, I knew Prof. Ivy was evil, I just knew it! And Brock is actually my favourite twerp, it was nice to see him have a significant role in this story, along with vulpix. And the best part, Misty wasn't there to stop him from flirting with Amanda, fwahahahaha! XD (he should be old enough for that, really)

Anyway, off to read the next part!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw. What a sweet relationship Brock has with Amanda and Vulpix. And good idea about the transmitters. Appropriately cruel. I liked the fic and have added it to my Favorites.
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like it. Good explanation.
Yurippe chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was a great story, and very well-written.

It's a shame it doesn't have more reviews... ;_;
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was interesting. I couldn't be sure if Brock would get away or not, since that was a very open plot hole in the show. But it was quite amusing as well. And was also interesting that there was a character that was also female, that Brock didn't really make a fool of himself while around. As he usually seems to do. _ Anyway, thanks for posting this. It was quite good. _
Boneylass chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This is a good story. just that i haven't watched pokemon for almost three or four years, almost forgot the characters. but this story brought back my interest.i am going to watch the series again.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This one is really good. You really like Eric Stuart, don't you? He voices Brock up until the Battle Frontier arc of Pokemon, and Seto Kaiba. Great Story.

Empress Venus chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw, I can't believe nobody has reviewed this yet. Well, I got your PM so I'm reading and reviewing. Vulpix is my favourite Pokemon so seeing it play a large role in this fic is great (I was so sad when Brock gave it back to Suzy!) and this was quite an exciting read.