Reviews for Club 7
RyoKei chapter 23 . 3/12
I'm a bit sad. But at least I can take a deep breathe now, with all the mixed emotions I've felt while reading the whole story. I had seen the different side of Fuji and Ryoma and I've come to like them better this way than their usual self which only revolves around tennis. And I'm sure it will take a while for me to get over it, more like I don't want to since I want to read it over again to my heart's content. That's how great this story is.
RyoKei chapter 19 . 3/11
Maybe the cards was telling them Ryoma is still alive somewhere and had an amnesia, that's what I want to believe. Other that than I don't know what to say anymore. A lot of this happened in a blink of an eye and it hurts me a lot.
RyoKei chapter 16 . 3/11
I really hope I'm still alive to finish reading the entire fic. Whew! Everything's just so awesome and wow! It feels like I'm not breathing for who knows how long with all the suspense, the drama, the thrill and I can't take it anymore, more like I just want to say "Kill me now".
RyoKei chapter 13 . 3/11
After reading this chapter, why does it feels like I'm afraid to read the next chapter? I'm afraid to find out what happened in the past. I am so moved with Ryoma's confession to Fuji's family that I want to cry. Good things there's Atobe's moment with Momo and Saeki in between to break the ice. It feels like I'm in a movie.
RyoKei chapter 6 . 3/11
It's a small world after all. I had a lot of fun reading this chapter especially the part with Atobe and Ryoma. I like them as couple but I like them at this state where they argue on small things, like the "Brat" and "Monkey King" words can start an unending fight, throwing insults to each other but no matter what, they're good friends as well..
RyoKei chapter 4 . 3/11
What?! Fuji and Tezuka? And then Ryoma and Tezuka too? Waahhh! I wonder what will their reactions be when they found that out. I love the character of Ryoma here, it's totally different from the other stories you wrote. And things are getting more and more interesting.
Kaily chapter 23 . 1/10
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
so close to the end so i wanted to say thank you for such a great story
blackxxcat013 chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
This has got to be one of the most satisfying Thrill Pair fics I've ever read. I haven't been reading any Thrill fics recently but this definitely reminds me why I love this pair so much. I love the way you describe the tension between Ryoma and Fuji, and the obvious attraction they had for each other. Thrill just isn't complete without it. I did find that they got a bit dramatic for me at some parts of the fic, or at least a bit more dramatic than I expected they would be from the first few chapters. But I think that only emphasized the power of their feelings for each other, whether they knew it or not. (For a so-called genius, Fuji sure is slow, ne? :D)

Overall, this was a great read. The characterization and the descriptions are beautifully done. I love your writing style I look forward to reading your other works. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
animelver14 chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Great Story, it was sad at part's but its was Great. I hope you write more Prince of Tennis Fanfictions
Airy89 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Kekekeeee...really great fic
I like it
PinkSugarDust chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
That was simply amazing.. awesome story! :D Makes me sad that this is the last chapter. T.T I really like your writing style; please keep writing! :)
PinkSugarDust chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Daaw, Ryoma saving Fuji is so cute. xD This fic has me fangirling too much.. like seriously. o.o" Love the drama! .
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
Uhmmm...I kike your story because here's angsty feeling in it.
But, I'm still confused who is the seme and uke. Catcher and pitcher. I just seem that, that both of them was seke(seme and uke). Okay, that's alk I want to say. Anyway, great job with this story. I love it. Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
KuroAkalover chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
*Nose bleed* I always love your stories and being someone who imagines what she reads doesnt help me.

Cant wait for new stories.