Reviews for Fated
Kaiyira chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
I like your story idea! It's really original! Great job! Hope you udpate soon!
Premus chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Waaaah1 Nakatsuuu! good luck! now ur gointa have d'whole fukin nation on your shoulders! XD

Man, does Ryoma know how to use people or what? XD

And geeze, Ryo, give in to Fuji already!

Kamui ur adorable lmfao!

I cant wait for the next chap! in... When? 2-3 weeks, was it? XDXDXD

awesome!
MARYLOVER chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
Well, Ryoma should put in his agenda that he has to think of Syuusuke as someone to love from now on.

But what made me gasp was what Ryoma said to Nakatsu. I really thought Ryoma was thinking of the Prime Minister position for himself, but now that I think about it, it's better to have THE Prime Minister as an ally in advance, but Nakatsu, now that's news dear. But... I don't know much about Nakatsu, are you going to develop his character farther? I mean, such a position may require some more preparations I think. Anyway, maybe I'm just surprised, don't mind me.

I really like this fic, now bring Rina back, I want to read about her reaction to Nakatsu and her in Ryoma's equation XDDD Bye
tsub4ki chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
Prime Minister... that's definitely a surprise. I thought he'll just be a high-ranking government drone. I didn't realise that Rina likes Ryoma until this chapter, I hope she'll find happier times with Nakatsu. They have such a perfect opportunity too!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
im anxious 2 find out whats next
Rin28 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I'm amazed at how far you've managed to bring this story. sometimes I try to write my own but they end up being really short (two pages) before I get stuck and need stop for a while. that's why I've yet to post a story. I look forward to the day Echizen reaches his goal so that he can focus more on Fuji (after all he hasn't said he loves him yet). Thus I was wondering...when Echizen raches his goal will that pretty much be the end of the story? I would be dissapointed it if after the goal was met there was only an epilogue chapter. I love the mystery and tension you use to keep the story interesting but I'm a big fan of romance as well so i want Fuji and Echizen to get their time together and be able to relax a little after winning against Nomorou.
Rin28 chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
Nooo! this is one of the few stories where I actually like nanako!
Rin28 chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
YEY! I'm glad Fuji and Echizen got at least one night together!

I don't know how Echizen does it, i wouldn't be able to keep my paws of Fuji!
Rin28 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Hey! I just wanted to drop a word in and tell you how much I'm enjoying this story so far! I'm excited to see what happens with Fuji and Echizen in LA!...so is it decided that Echizen will be the top? Personally I would like Fuji to be top. My reasoning is this- Echizen is already a leader in the business world and he is a powerful person that other people should be aware of. He is supposed to keep strong for the sake of his goals. Because of his strong presence in the business side I would like it if he relaxed and let Fuji take lead in the bedroom at least. I guess I'm just used to the manipulative side of Fuji :) and don't want him to get led around. Anyway I had a question - and I'm sorry if you have had this question before and hate repeating yourself or if it is answered in the chapters I havent read yet- does fuji play tennis in this story? I would really like to read a scene where he goes against Echizen and beats him (and he wins a bet with a reward at the end *wink*)!...aah I'm starting to drift to lala land! sigh...Here's more proof of how much I like Fuji taking the lead. Anyway I seem to have rambled on and strayed from topic so I'm sorry if you got bored reading through all this. Maybe I should of made more reviews at the begining so that this one wouldn't have been so long! Anyhoos, Love the story! You are doing a great job!
yume229 chapter 16 . 6/19/2010
Love this story! Hope you would still update!
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
Great story so far! I was wondering something; towards the end of the chapter, you said that Kamui and Ryosuke were orphans now. Were Shun and Nanako the parents of both of them? I know Ryosuke is their son, but what about Kamui?
AishiteruAkumaSama chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
The perfect song to go with this chapter is "Taking my money back" by Utada Hikaru :D
denizen of the night chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Hmm… It’s a bit hard to understand since I’m not a business major, so I kind of skipped through the majority of the parts where there’s a lot of jargons about business and them talking about business whatnots, sorry… Nonetheless, I still liked it! I’m now wondering what Ryoma’s goal is and what role will Ai be playing in his scheme… So I hope you could update SOON…(and yeah, that needs capitalization for emphasis…. This also applies to your other fics, which I think by the way are great too!)…

o_O
lilgurlanima chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
i wonder when will ryoma know about namorou making his moves to his cousin? hope he knows soon...
animelover4ever69 chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Good story...but you changed Ai's last name. Is it Takeuchi (Chapter 15)or is it Shitetsu (Chapter 16)?
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »