Reviews for Extermination
nichola chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this
is
AWESOME!
seriously,this is one of the best i've ever read.
svenka chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
So good! I'd love to read a sequel to this!
the white winged angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I loved it. The pace was just right, also the interactions between Molly and Sylar were woven perfectly into the story. MORE PLEASE! I need to know what happens with the fight, its long been due that Pete and Sylar join forces. Well done you for making that happen.
Sarah Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
SEQUEL PLEASE!

There's a few places with typos but it's really good.
AeryonSun chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I would call it nice over you choice word of weird lol. Good, easy read. I liked it.
AWatchworkOrange chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
A very engaging read. I hope you decide to continue.
letmegonowplease chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
WOW! That was awesome! I loved it!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
AWSOME STORY!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hi! Wow, it's great, and I'm so glad it turned on in more than a drabble. I've always imagined a battle in which both Peter and Sylar would fight alongside, because I think no one would be a match for them and their powers. And you finally wrote it, so quite marvelous! Sylar is all protective of Mohinder, as usual, and Peter, well, is the emo-hero he's always been! It's such a good story and if the muse allows I'd really like to read more! (I know that me asking for a sequel is now a common place, but I'd really love toread more of this one!)
Tacroy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
It's good. A briliant idea actually. I think i't could be a part of an even bigger story.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I thought this right here was just downright brilliant.

That was so much to read though, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time esp. when Sylar went back for Molly and I had no idea if they were going to make it out and or find Mohinder again. And yeah, I found this story really emotional and just fantastically written.

A sequel would be amazing. I would love to see one. You did a great job with this one. I loved it!

*adds to faves*
didi chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
no, not a one-shot! Please continue. This was a fun read :)
MirandaLaney chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This was an awesome story, but making it a one-shot is just cruel. Amazing Job! Please continue on it.
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Yes it is very weird! xD However I love it! I love how Sylar has slightly human feelings as he is saving the kid and Molly - also love how easily that was turned off as he and Peter get ready for battle - for some reason I had a picture of 5YG Peter and Sylar hyping up their powers and instead of walking towards each other, going to kick ass around them xD Awesome!
levitatethis chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
You said this is a wierd one shot. I think this is an awesome one shot! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I actually found myself on edge from start to finish. I think you've done a great job keeping the pace of the action and emotions on full throttle all the way through. I liked both the story with regards to the attempted extermination of all the powered people and the personal interactions between the characters, particularly Mohinder and Sylar (and found the Molly/Sylar interactions very interesting). Great job!