Reviews for Its Hard
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
oh fanfiction ever!
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
funniest thing ever! "IT'S HARD" KANKURO RAN! HAHAHAH!
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
LOL. I thank the person who wrote this, too.

My favourite: "Show me." Deadpan voice.
Ida the Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was awesome! I really liked your story! It would be great if you could write a follow up or something like that x'D
uous chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
OH MY GAWD! I've got tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. Your story was hilarious!
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I liked it. It was kind of funny actually.
Aion-sama chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hahaha. I really quite liked it, and the style was good. I hope to see more of your stories.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
God damnit...I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. XDXDXD This was freaking epic. Whomever wrote it deserves some kind of metal. I demand that you find them so I can read more of their works! XD
pink-skull-312 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
*blushes* s it too late for you to send me the link or are you already pissed off enough with me? :P
Oh, right, sorry, I didnt read the AN. sorry for accusing you, I get it now _
pink-skull-312 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That seems awfully familiar. I've either read the exact same story somewhere else or somthing vry very similar.
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was funny. and kind acute. I think you should have a follow up though, with Kankuro throughing Naruto toward Naruto.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
OMG, I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE. poor, poor pervy kitty. it's like Kanky died ten times ove rin this with embarrassemnt. XD

and then Gaara... *grins* well, that was probbaly the best part. for one major reason: he's so damn naive about it. heh, heh heh. amusing fic you have her, VERY amusing indeed.
rainieForest chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
hahaha aw gaara is so innocent! haha
Eriyonai chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

that was absolutely freaking brilliant. No complaints, nothing to correct, absolutely nothing.. that was hilarious. ! Amazingly well written, and the ending especially had me cracking up. I wish you -had- written it so the compliment could be for you, but all I can say is you have good taste. ! And thank you for sharing this with us!