Reviews for What Darkness Brings
eveyssoul chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This was fascinating, liberating with a touch of melancholy. We all want to be ourselves, whatever that is yet sometimes it isn't possible. To be honest, most of the lies were indeed lies within insecurity, however inuyasha's were true. He never appreciated her, compared her, and barely thanked her. He fed the monster called insecurity. That is why it's important to know who you really are without someone else's love or approval. Well done! I love this pairing and though inuyasha is the main chatacter and who she ends up with, I always thought she settled for being second best and a consilation prize. The girl deserved better and she always sacrificed herself and pride for inuyasha's happiness...
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I LOVE IT it was fantastic
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Loved the short story!
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hmm. I really liked this. Probably more than I should have.
I couldn't last two whole days without peeing. Random thought.
This was a very believable pairing of the two. Great job! Xoxo!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You've painted his 'deceit' to be so real it felt like truth!
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing! I rather like this.
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
so...wow. i am surprised. i never thought i would like a naraku kagome story. it was good. :)
sexy midnight miko chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
no not complete it needs more! ah its so good
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ooh, so dark and awesome!
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I think I can sum this up in one sentence: That was beautiful.

I truly did love it. In the end she did break, but there was a slight truth to it all, she never does get to be "just Kagome" and is always having to be something she is not.

Wonderful!
msstacykrueger chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
aw i love this story you are the best author ever! heres a cookie! hands X-keva-X a cookie* aww i love what you did with the charectors and your right thoses were all just lies that kagome was being told
Fluffylover123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I LOVE KAGOMENARAKU AND ALSO KAGOMESESSHOUMARU PAIRINGS!

GREAT JOB! PLEASE MAKE MORE NARAKUKAGOME PAIRINGS THERE ARE A LITTLE! PWETTY, PWETTY, PWETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

~THAnks,

FLUFFYLOVER123
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like.

A bit morbid, but I like
HALESlovesDEMONS chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
hope u write some more this was good!
Blood Blossom chapter 1 . 4/23/2008