Reviews for Come Away With Me
berksboy chapter 6 . 4/29
Story finished.

I'm new to ff by a couple of months (I've read a lot of Chuck) and this story is now ten years old, yet I enjoyed it so much, of course the show has long finished and we all know what happened in each season and the ending but this chapter, which thought was a great conclusion albeit a bit short for me (I didn't want it to end so quickly) has the ending I wish the show would have ended (can't really explain as I wouldn't want to spoil it but there are a couple of episodes in S5 that refer to something that should have been used some how in the final ep)

I don't mind fluff but this was the right amount, I don't like it always to be too gooey

Six chapters are enough but as each chapter was so well written I wouldn't have minded more, as I said in a previous review, I really liked her hotel/airport scene in chapter 5 as well as the last scene in this chapter but only by a small margin.

Now when I look at the scripts in the show, it makes you wonder if the people who right ff could have done a better job than the script writers themselves and had five great seasons if not more.

I look forward to reading more of your Chuck story's and again, thank you for spending the time writing this.
berksboy chapter 5 . 4/29
Wow! A really great read so far, only one more chapter to go and I'm hoping it's as good as the previous five.

The last scene in this chapter was so well written (Hotel & Airport) you could almost picture it in the show.

I just love the paragraphs with "I just want to say goodbye to my ..." Girlfriend, no, friend, no, protector, no, Sarah suggests, "to my Sarah", they are some of the best lines I've read in ff so far.

In time, I will definitely read this again, chapters not to short or long and more than enough entertainment to keep interest and move on to the next story.

Well done.
baldcoder chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Excellent little story. Very well done!
tasteywheat chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
Fantastic story, I really liked this a lot, especially that ending.
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
I read the whole thing and liked it very much. What surprised me was that I got pretty choked up when I read Casey as the babys middle name.

Good work.
Lonny J chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
This is excellent. Really enjoyed it. Thanks.
knightrid3r chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Extremely well written and very entertaining to read. But I am disappointed that in the year since Sarah left him Chuck never dated anyone, while most likely Sarah has slept with a few people since. Just wish Chuck wasn't always portrayed as the wounded puppy and waits for Sarah even when she doesn't deserve it, while Sarah always seems to have no trouble moving on.
LillyHalliwell chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
lovely ending
Sk8ernv chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
This was great. It brought an instant smile to my face. I love how you ended it.
michaelfmx chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Just read his tory again. Just as good as the first time. Really explores the angst of Sarah trying to decide between her career and Chuck, with some...almost hot scenes coming into play. I do not want to write too much more in this review to avoid giving away the story, but it is definitely worth reading.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Wow! What great story! As happy as I am for finding such a good story I'm equally sad that you only wrote one Chuck nearly six years go. I hope that you read this and become inspired to write another one. I really like your writing style! The dialogue feels natural and just flows. I've actually read this at least three times in the past year and realized this time that I never reviewed it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and sharing it with us.
wilf21 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Over 6 years and four further seasons of Chuck after you wrote this, it is still fresh and a great read. Thank you, if you're still around!
Alikai chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I loved this. It's real and people are in character and ugh. I love it. Good job. Seriously, great fantastic job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I like this story, but it reads like a summary. You need to flesh this out some more.
CherryWolf713 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
This was amazing! Such a great story - I loved it :)

Melissa