Reviews for Blade of Dreams and the Fox
Yin7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
really intersting story

update soon
Kazeshini chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Nice story, but the spell Byakuya used is "Hado Number 4" not Kido.
eternal-uchiha chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
cool
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
you could do with a lot of improvement in your writing, because after reading up to this chapter, I still have no idea what's going on with your story. The dialogue pretty much makes no sense and I'm sure no one with english as their native tongue speaks so poorly.
the DragonBard chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
I'm sorry, but doesn't work.

First you have Haku alive but don't explain what made things different.

Second, the Shinigami of Bleach and the Shinigami of Naruto are two different things, so you have to establish how Kakashi knows of them.

Third, you forget to seperate paragraphs enough, so they come out in big blocks of text.

Fourth, Captain rank Shinigami, which Yoruichi and the rest are, are at least as powerful as the Kage or Orochimaru. Kakashi shouldn't be giving her that much trouble.
crazyrabidfangirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
good story but it confuses me a lot you should go over your work to check if its correct, then check it over again. I saw a lot of grammar errors and a lot of sentences that weren't seperated. Its a good story, just check over it.
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I was kind of confused. First Haku was there then he was gone, then the fight and now this? A little confusing you know?
thread chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I love Naruto. I love Bleach. I love crossovers ...but did Rock "near zero" Lee just bust out the massively chakra heavy Naruto move, Rasengan.

There are alot of grammar errors and conjoined sentences that were making the reading hard but when Kakashi busts out his signature move for ...bandits ( I couldn't tell if those were ninjas, or bandits, or just some drunks) it's insulting the characters skill. The power moves lighting blade, spinning orb, and opening gates (which is too deadly TO LEE for a simple spar) are great but when written just because they are cool leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I tried really but once I saw Rasengan and did a triple take to make sure it wasn't Naruto faking names like Ichigo I stopped being able to continue.

I hope you really do continue to write but please consider Beta services so stories that are great in your imagination can also be just as enjoyed by others when you write them down.
Micheal the Archangel chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
love the story sso keep it up