Reviews for Through your eyes
bboops15 chapter 2 . 4/1
nice
Kimmily chapter 38 . 3/31
So I finished your story. And to more or less quote one of our favorite teachers: "It was very enjoyable". I really liked your own character Clair and her strength. The plot line was interesting and well thought through, although I found the writing somewhat superficial I still enjoyed it and found your portrait of Snape very good.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Is it Claire or Clair?
Quite a few typos too...
CrystallizedSiren chapter 38 . 12/23/2013
This was such a beautiful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single chapter! You are an amazing author, I'm so happy I stumbled upon this story. : )
Hikaruelric chapter 37 . 4/2/2013
this story is EPIC! I love it and it simply made me think of the sequel myself. Just by reading your story made me squeal in my room like crazy highschool girl... which resulted of course for my mother to stare at me as if I grew another head or something.. anyway. thumbs up for your story. hope you can write another one (snape/ofc).
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
owwww...interesting second chapter!loved it!
Potato Queen chapter 37 . 1/14/2012

make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!MAKE A SEQUEL!MAKE A SEQUEL!MAKE A SEQUEL!MAKE A SEQUEL!PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!

btw i lovelovelove this story!
keepcalm chapter 38 . 10/20/2011
LOVED it! Thanks for writing!
thousand.stars chapter 37 . 8/11/2011
Sequel please! This was an amazingt ff and I'd love to hear more of what happens.
KasumeNightRain chapter 38 . 4/24/2011
This, was an amazing story. Thank you so much for writing it. I enjoyed it very much.
comehitherjustice chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
My god, this story was so bloody intense, and I just adore it. I can't really find the words to express how exactly I feel about this fanfic, but it just stunned me.

Thank you for sharing!
Little Miss Snape chapter 37 . 4/13/2010
Lovely story, so well written!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 38 . 3/6/2010
This was great. It had me guessing 'till the end and gave a pleasant fuzzy feeling when it finished. Kudos.
Nemaya chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
I loved this story! Very original to have one of the main characters be blind. I never encountered that before and you did an awesome job of describing how she could deal with her handicap. Absolutely gorgeous!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 37 . 7/16/2009
i realy enjoyed this story. i like how you wrote her getting her eyesight. very well writen