Reviews for Through your eyes
sweetandsimple1 chapter 2 . 4/29
AAAAAGH!

Sorry for the caps, but I couldn't quite find another way to describe how much I love this story. And I've only read two chapters! You're clearly a talented writer; I love the character interactions and the way the story flows. To be frank, I was a bit hesitant to read the story — I mean, a blind OC? It sounded like Mary Sue material; but from the first few sentences, I could already tell that Claire is by no means a Mary Sue — but even if she does turn out to be one in future chapters, I'm pretty sure she's interesting enough to keep following regardless.
Rose chapter 38 . 4/27
More please, I really loved your story, keep going please.
alaleh chapter 37 . 1/19
I love it,it is incredible,so nice sweet and fantastic good job
Haruka Akatsuki chapter 38 . 11/19/2015
I am so happy that I had the chance to read your story. It was beautiful, amazing etc. It's a shame that there isn't a sequel but it doesn't matter. What matter is that you wrote this fanfiction for us and you worked hard. Thank you so much. Their love story was incredible.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
Omg . I loved this so much I don't have any words . You are an amazing writer and I will definitely read this a dozen more times
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
he said love...OMG YES
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This made me hate James potter. Great job love it
woodyt chapter 37 . 8/3/2015
Right from the very 1st book Snape was my favorite and when Alan Rickman took the part I thought all my birthdays had come at once but after reading this you have made me fall in love with Severas Snape all over again. Thank you for a great read
bboopd16 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
nice
Kimmily chapter 38 . 3/31/2015
So I finished your story. And to more or less quote one of our favorite teachers: "It was very enjoyable". I really liked your own character Clair and her strength. The plot line was interesting and well thought through, although I found the writing somewhat superficial I still enjoyed it and found your portrait of Snape very good.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Is it Claire or Clair?
Quite a few typos too...
CrystallizedSiren chapter 38 . 12/23/2013
This was such a beautiful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single chapter! You are an amazing author, I'm so happy I stumbled upon this story. : )
Hikaruelric chapter 37 . 4/2/2013
this story is EPIC! I love it and it simply made me think of the sequel myself. Just by reading your story made me squeal in my room like crazy highschool girl... which resulted of course for my mother to stare at me as if I grew another head or something.. anyway. thumbs up for your story. hope you can write another one (snape/ofc).
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
owwww...interesting second chapter!loved it!
Potato Queen chapter 37 . 1/14/2012

make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!make a sequel!MAKE A SEQUEL!MAKE A SEQUEL!MAKE A SEQUEL!MAKE A SEQUEL!PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!

btw i lovelovelove this story!