Reviews for A Disorganized Beauty
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
mehheh. its me..reviewing...a non-harry potter fic(gasp and applaud)! i noes. crazy. i just started reading twilight today.. im on page 334 cause i'm lacking in the social department this weekend. anywho... couldnt keep away from ffnet, so i thought i'd try reading a twilight fic. pretty good, btw! yeah! well.. ima go finish up now. thanks for co-inspiring me to branch out from the world of mr. potter. :D
britney chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It is good. Rather confusing in parts; but good. It is written in an entirely different format than the way Meyer writes; making it harder to link your version to Meyer's novels.
InLoveWithYouForever chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
nice. I mean not just nice or sweet or cool but that was really good : )

~katie

I think that you should write more where you're going through a person's thoughts in third person. at the beginning I thought it was Jasper but then I figured out it wasn't
therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
And then Alice fell down into Wonderland, the Cheshire cat raped the white rabbit and the mad hatter turned out to be Judd. Seriously. Would ya let me read these things first? GAWRSH.

...

Ahem. I'm writing a CatCF fic. Oh yes. Beware.

xx
Bella the vampire princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
thats so wierd, I decribed Edward the same way in my mind when i thought of his week in denali. Awsomeness.
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This was a very beautiful and vivid piece. You're vocabulary was AMAZING and pretty much painted a picture of Edward's mind. I loved reading it. Great job!
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great job! I liked this little glimpse into Edward's mind... very insightful, and just beautiful writing overall. Fantastic work!
Nicole killed herself chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It was Good! I have a question though who is he talking to Bella? Alice?
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 1/12/2008