Reviews for Family Tradition
Artemis GoH chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Good
anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Superb story I know you wrote this ages ago but it is a classic Teddy and Victoire. The scene on the train actually made me cry so beautiful
krynn chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I haven't read many Teddy stories yet, and I'm so glad to have stumbled on this one.

Tonks and Lupin have been my favourite characters and pairing and to see Teddy in such an amazing light was riveting.

I read your other story "His parent's son" and i loved the idea of his hair going pink and just him angry with everything in life. for an eleven year old thats gotta be tough.

And now Teddy's all grown up. I like how scared he was, but I liked this line you wrote even more

"It’s having a relationship at all, one that means something. That’s why you’re so scared. You’re afraid of being in love because it’s why you were alone for so long.”

Absolute favourite line of your entire story! It seems to embody what Teddy is.

Emily is a great funny OC.

And to top off your fic, the first kiss was very emotional, and so was the second :)

thx for sharing!
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was a super story! (I just finished reading another one of yours, though my short memory span has caused me to forget its name. Sorry) I'm in love with the Teddy/Victoire pairing at the moment, and your characterizations were excellent representations of what I wanted to see. By the way, I love Emily. She was so cool. Anyways, super story!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
interesting
CarlisleEsmeRoseScorpius chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
ive read this so many times always forget tp review i realli luv this story... so cute and you got the whole teddy's perspective realli well!
Cinderella912 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
AH, that was so cutee. i love it. completely not how i saw this whole thing happening but i think it works really well. It's also really well written *favourites*

Libby :) x
Teek8212 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
LOVED IT! thanks for writing! :D
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow. Even if this was insanely, frighteningly long, it was totally worth it! Best Teddy/Victoire piece I've ever read. And, really, the fact that it was long made it that much better, because it really gave you the time to get into the story and the characters and their relationships... Yeah, right now I'm pretty giddy with excitement in the way only a really good, romantic ending can achieve, but wow. This was seriously awesome.

I love Emily and her similarities to Luna. I love Neville and his relationship with Teddy. I love how he calls Victoire Twa and she pretends to hate it, but really, she hates it when he doesn't in the end.

And, you know, the best part about this story, I didn't get before I got to the end. Because he really is being so much Remus in here that it's insane I didn't notice, being afraid of love and therefore rejecting it even if he's totally in love, but the thought honestly didn't cross my mind. Which made it that much better when that jolt came by the end, with his family tradition comment, pulling it all together so perfectly.

Yeah. If you couldn't tell, I adored this story. And I kinda like your writing, since I've read most of your stories the last couple of days...
3547805892627482245 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was beautiful, I loved it.

Clyde x
reviewer-only chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like it...:)

I really like it...:)
ZenJack chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is the second time I've read this and it's still awesome.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
gr8 storie one-shot thing!
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I decided I wasn't going to review anymore since I'd probably start repeating myself, but the James-Teddy part at the end was hilarious. So... yeah.

Great job-

~Bottled Sunishine
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Yes, of course!

I don't have words to describe the way I felt while reading ur fic, even less possible find ones to praise ur marvelouz work \\o/

I simply enjoy it the way u write, laugh 'bout it and almonst cried. Besides the plot and the idea that u keep urself faithfull since the beggining, the line the originates the title of the estory... Well, I can go on talkin about a lot of things, but I guess that would sucks -''

I really really love it **

Congratulations o/