Reviews for Family Tradition
Teek8212 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
LOVED IT! thanks for writing! :D
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow. Even if this was insanely, frighteningly long, it was totally worth it! Best Teddy/Victoire piece I've ever read. And, really, the fact that it was long made it that much better, because it really gave you the time to get into the story and the characters and their relationships... Yeah, right now I'm pretty giddy with excitement in the way only a really good, romantic ending can achieve, but wow. This was seriously awesome.

I love Emily and her similarities to Luna. I love Neville and his relationship with Teddy. I love how he calls Victoire Twa and she pretends to hate it, but really, she hates it when he doesn't in the end.

And, you know, the best part about this story, I didn't get before I got to the end. Because he really is being so much Remus in here that it's insane I didn't notice, being afraid of love and therefore rejecting it even if he's totally in love, but the thought honestly didn't cross my mind. Which made it that much better when that jolt came by the end, with his family tradition comment, pulling it all together so perfectly.

Yeah. If you couldn't tell, I adored this story. And I kinda like your writing, since I've read most of your stories the last couple of days...
Momentarily Infinite chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was beautiful, I loved it.

Clyde x
reviewer-only chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like it...:)

I really like it...:)
ZenJack chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is the second time I've read this and it's still awesome.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
gr8 storie one-shot thing!
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I decided I wasn't going to review anymore since I'd probably start repeating myself, but the James-Teddy part at the end was hilarious. So... yeah.

Great job-

Bottled Sunishine
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Yes, of course!

I don't have words to describe the way I felt while reading ur fic, even less possible find ones to praise ur marvelouz work \\o/

I simply enjoy it the way u write, laugh 'bout it and almonst cried. Besides the plot and the idea that u keep urself faithfull since the beggining, the line the originates the title of the estory... Well, I can go on talkin about a lot of things, but I guess that would sucks -''

I really really love it **

Congratulations o/

xx
Valentine's Riddle chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was such an amazing story! You write emotions for your characters so well, and the bit at the end was fluffy and angsty at the same time, my utter favourite! Well done!

Riddle Xx
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I like it.

I cant really say way. must be the way you painted the relationships. so clearly. it felt real. comprehensible. beautiful.I think thats why :)
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aw... great job! :D
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
absolutely fantastic. bloody brilliant.

obviously i loved it. :)
WhateverIsGonnaBeMyName chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
i like the emily character :) its your isnt it?
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very true! I loved this, and I liek how you write your Teddy. Thanks for writing this. x
lexie0108 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
omg this story is so cute! i love it!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »