Reviews for Something I Wanted To Tell You
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Dude, you pretty much predicted Team Rainbow Rocket in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! WTF?!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
Excellent story! I salute you for being in the military. However, that's no excuse for deleting your sequel (according to a review). Although it's been about 8 years since you last updated this, I still hope that you will write/publish the sequel once again. Best of luck, wherever you are.
Ps: which pokemon ship do you like the best? I'm hoping it's advanceshipping.
Sally chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
I loved this story and its sequel.
So why did you delete the sequel named "The May of Ashes".
PurpleRock chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
i really loved this story! this is sooo going on my favorite list :D i loved the shipping and the fluff in the end... it brought tears to my eyes haha
Pratik Roy chapter 25 . 10/25/2010
Thanks and Sorry I know I'm one of your late readers. But then again I got my internet connection only amonth ago.I know you will be surprised about this review, I know I would be too but I just have to express my feelings. i have a comment to make You are the best fanfic writer up to date based on the the stories I read till now. I don't even know whether you will read my review or not but I have to tell you something. I never was a big fan of Ash and May pairing, I prefer ash and cynthia more the way you have written the story I'm not only a big fan of your stories but also lookin' foroward for your latest stories. I wish you good luck and I'm sure you do a great job. I'm writng this review after I read "Something I wanted To Tell You". You won't beleive but I skipped my college because I needed to read whole story by tonight. now i'm goin' to start the sequel "THe May of Ashes". I wll review
ArmoredDragonite chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
awesome chapter and story :D
Bill chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Well over-all your stories are good, but here is something you may use in the future.

Ice Aqua Jet, also known as just "Ice Jet", is a combination of Buizel's Aqua Jet and another Pokémon's Ice Beam.

Counter Shield-, Buizel uses Water Gun while spinning, releasing water everywhere, disallowing movement for the opponent. It is a means of defending and attacking at the same time.

Aqua Pulse Buizel used a spinning Aqua Jet with Water Pulse.

I hope you don't take offense by me saying this but I thought it would be a good tip.
amber chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Buizel's moves are as follows

watergun

icepunch

aquajet

sonicboom

waterpulse

This was all I wanted to say. And your stories are great!
amber chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
one thing I would like to say,for the future is that Buizel does not know hydro-pump, nor does Pimpulp know watergun. I like these stories. Keep on writing
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2010
loved the star wars reference
Ana chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
Love it! I'm you're #1 fan.
Nauran chapter 26 . 7/22/2009
Woah. I really liked this story.

A few bumps here and there, but I think overall it was cool.

As for the sequel:

Ash, May, Dawn (pearlshipping hinter), Brock, OC (creative).

Sinnoh is still pretty open. Personally I like Orre.

Research their pokemon teams of the now. May can use touch-ups, but always needs Blaziken and Glaceon.

Nefarious sounds good.

Paul, always a good spill into darkness now and then.

TR, like 'em, especially Meowth.

One last thing. I like the inclusion of the concept of Aura.

thx..
Uzushinda chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
I think you might need to research Pokemon moves, no offense, but Mudkip does not learn the move bubblebeam. Other than that the story is really good
Kilasfd chapter 26 . 5/14/2009
Awesome story! It was a great read and the parts with Mewtwo beating on Paul were priceless.
Dark RoseXx chapter 26 . 1/14/2009
Aww, this fic. has ended, it was really great to read, I'll admit, I was supposed to be studying whilst reading this, but, what the hell, this was way better than work, besides, I did extra studying yesterday!

Anyways, REALLY awesome story, I can't wait to read the next story!

You are a great writer!