Reviews for The Kiss
bloomandgrow chapter 1 . 7/13
I loved Maria's inner monologue for her first kiss. Pure delight and lovely writing.
7anastasia7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Beautiful story
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Awwww... this is SO AMAZING! Beautifully written. Love Love Love it :) Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
This was beautiful :)
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Very accomplished writing! 'He's kissing my soul.' what a lovely line. Hope you return to writing one day soon...so talented. Love this :)
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is so gorgeous. A beautifully written account of one of the movie's most beautiful moments. Well done.
utility - singer chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice writing.
masterdisk chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was really great!
login password chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my god! Such a beautiful story! I love it!

:D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was amazing! I think you got Maria down very well. (: Great job.
harri312 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. I liked the way you stuck closely to the scene from the film, and went on from there. Very impressed.
BroadwayStarlet chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Beautiful story. I cried. This is one of my favorite parts in the movie. Wonderfully written. You capture Maria's feelings and love so beautifully.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
great story
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
"He's kissing my soul." Definitely the most beautiful line I've read in a long long time. Not quite sure how I missed this fic. Smile! The fics I write are never about people so innocent. I write fairly heavy angst, legal scenes, politics both internal and external, and definitely a lot of very steamy scenes, but I'm not sure that I could rise to the challenge of someone experiencing their very first kiss. Well done, both for making it beuatiful, but most of all for making it realistic.
elvishwolf7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
amazingly written. The feelings transpiring are heartfelt. Her soul is being poured out in that piece. Well done.