Reviews for Stand My Ground
Lyn Harkeran chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Hahahahahhahahahahah! LMAO! Two Plastered Princesses! That chapter kicked $$! You are brilliant!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Freaky. . . . Poor DG having a dream like that. I really don't envy her.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I really like your depiction of Azkadellia. Another amazing chapter. :)
Lyn Harkeran chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Poor Cain. . . . I hated Zero. He was such a prick. Anyhoo! Another Lovely Chap! Long live the DG and Wyatt Cain pairing! Yay!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love this couple, and you so far have done them justice. :) I am hooked! I can't wait to read more, and find out what frightened her so much. This is awesome!
samandy11 chapter 40 . 10/27/2010
So I'm shocked that it took me 3 years and Netflix to find this miniseries. Now that I found it, I'm OBSESSED. Especially with the smutty action filled DG/Cain stories. ) Thank you for giving me a fix. This story was great and you are very talented!
Lauramichca chapter 40 . 5/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story, but I think my favourite parts were actually Wyatt's thoughts on DG and the guards and the dog, and wrapping 'tough guys' around her fingers. Honestly stuff in that chapter and the one(s) on either side had me in stitches.

Thanks for sharing!
MidnightMisha chapter 40 . 11/8/2009
Awe yay!

if you oh so wanted to do a sequeal to this you could to! With Moria, Baby DG/Wyatt and Baby Az/Jeb!\

But love to you for writing such a great story!
angeloneous chapter 40 . 5/15/2009
So, I didn't have time to review this story when I finished it a couple days ago, but I wanted to take some time to do just that. What an incredible journey you have written! I really enjoyed the different twists you took. Your ability to build up to smaller climaxes within the larger story arc made the story even more enjoyable. I was always anxious to read the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the time it must have taken to write this story! It was incredible and I really loved it! Can't wait to see what you do next!
tripwatcher2 chapter 40 . 2/3/2009
Oey goey warm and fuzzy happily-ever-afters at the end of an interesting drama mixed with a sprinkling of humor and just the right amount of hot, sweaty, take-your-breath-away sex - yeah, you got it all mixed in there perfectly! LOL!
leat79 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Let's hope they make the series, and you can write this into it for them!
mace.ember.221 chapter 40 . 1/3/2009
loved iit. see said i would keep reviewing YUP LOVED IT
mace.ember.221 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i love this story already. oh my god. i read the description nd saw how long it was and was like I'M IN! and i only read the first chapter but i l-o-v-e it cant wait to read it. i'll review often dont worry ;)
vamp1987 chapter 40 . 8/29/2008
Aww! That was great. I am really glad that the little girl was not lost and actually turned out to be a missing Cain. I loved the dark qualities of this story. I really don't think Cain would make it if anything happened to DG. Your develpoment of the sisters' magic and the witches reappearances were fascinating to read.
Hidden Relevance chapter 40 . 7/15/2008
“That’s your Aunt Azkadellia, she’s a Princess, too and she married your big brother.”

That would get complicated at some point,

Can we say understatement of the century? Yes, yes we can! lol

Love love love the way this ended up- great job my dear!