Reviews for Stand My Ground
Lauramichca chapter 40 . 5/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story, but I think my favourite parts were actually Wyatt's thoughts on DG and the guards and the dog, and wrapping 'tough guys' around her fingers. Honestly stuff in that chapter and the one(s) on either side had me in stitches.

Thanks for sharing!
MidnightMisha chapter 40 . 11/8/2009
Awe yay!

if you oh so wanted to do a sequeal to this you could to! With Moria, Baby DG/Wyatt and Baby Az/Jeb!\

But love to you for writing such a great story!
angeloneous chapter 40 . 5/15/2009
So, I didn't have time to review this story when I finished it a couple days ago, but I wanted to take some time to do just that. What an incredible journey you have written! I really enjoyed the different twists you took. Your ability to build up to smaller climaxes within the larger story arc made the story even more enjoyable. I was always anxious to read the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the time it must have taken to write this story! It was incredible and I really loved it! Can't wait to see what you do next!
tripwatcher2 chapter 40 . 2/3/2009
Oey goey warm and fuzzy happily-ever-afters at the end of an interesting drama mixed with a sprinkling of humor and just the right amount of hot, sweaty, take-your-breath-away sex - yeah, you got it all mixed in there perfectly! LOL!
leat79 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Let's hope they make the series, and you can write this into it for them!
mace.ember.221 chapter 40 . 1/3/2009
loved iit. see said i would keep reviewing YUP LOVED IT
mace.ember.221 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i love this story already. oh my god. i read the description nd saw how long it was and was like I'M IN! and i only read the first chapter but i l-o-v-e it cant wait to read it. i'll review often dont worry ;)
vamp1987 chapter 40 . 8/29/2008
Aww! That was great. I am really glad that the little girl was not lost and actually turned out to be a missing Cain. I loved the dark qualities of this story. I really don't think Cain would make it if anything happened to DG. Your develpoment of the sisters' magic and the witches reappearances were fascinating to read.
Hidden Relevance chapter 40 . 7/15/2008
“That’s your Aunt Azkadellia, she’s a Princess, too and she married your big brother.”

That would get complicated at some point,

Can we say understatement of the century? Yes, yes we can! lol

Love love love the way this ended up- great job my dear!
LilFireFox1 chapter 40 . 6/1/2008
Just finished. You did an incredible job. The whole story was believable with the characters personalities that we saw in the Mini-series. This whole story was wonderful and finished up perfectly where the series left off.

Thank you for posting this so we would all have the pleasure of reading it.
LilFireFox1 chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
ijust wanted to let you know that right nowafter reading this chapter, I am sitting on my couch in tears. It is so sad. I wish i could say more, but I really wanna keep reading to see what happens. All I can say is that Cain is one hell of a man.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
ah hahaha I dunno why but I'm laughing so hard!

You are absolutely BRILLANT
ivegotproblams chapter 40 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely adored it!
Sar-kaz-m chapter 24 . 4/9/2008
Rereading for the hell of it, and while Chapter 22 is still my favorite, I still ADORE Glitch's Carson Kressley moments in this chapter.

Angel Monroe chapter 40 . 4/8/2008
M. Such a good story. There were so many intertwining parts with the dreams about Zero and Moira and the two different love stories, and they all worked so well together. I especially like how the relationships didn't seem forced like they do in a lot of FF. Cain's and DG's thoughts followed a natural progression that led to a natural follow-through. It wasn't just, "Poof, we're in love," and I'm glad you have the imagination and skill to build things gently without making it boring. It was definitely one of my favorites, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »