Reviews for Stand My Ground
mace.ember.221 chapter 40 . 1/3/2009
loved iit. see said i would keep reviewing YUP LOVED IT
mace.ember.221 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i love this story already. oh my god. i read the description nd saw how long it was and was like I'M IN! and i only read the first chapter but i l-o-v-e it cant wait to read it. i'll review often dont worry ;)
vamp1987 chapter 40 . 8/29/2008
Aww! That was great. I am really glad that the little girl was not lost and actually turned out to be a missing Cain. I loved the dark qualities of this story. I really don't think Cain would make it if anything happened to DG. Your develpoment of the sisters' magic and the witches reappearances were fascinating to read.
Hidden Relevance chapter 40 . 7/15/2008
“That’s your Aunt Azkadellia, she’s a Princess, too and she married your big brother.”

That would get complicated at some point,

Can we say understatement of the century? Yes, yes we can! lol

Love love love the way this ended up- great job my dear!
LilFireFox1 chapter 40 . 6/1/2008
Just finished. You did an incredible job. The whole story was believable with the characters personalities that we saw in the Mini-series. This whole story was wonderful and finished up perfectly where the series left off.

Thank you for posting this so we would all have the pleasure of reading it.
LilFireFox1 chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
ijust wanted to let you know that right nowafter reading this chapter, I am sitting on my couch in tears. It is so sad. I wish i could say more, but I really wanna keep reading to see what happens. All I can say is that Cain is one hell of a man.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
ah hahaha I dunno why but I'm laughing so hard!

You are absolutely BRILLANT
ivegotproblams chapter 40 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely adored it!
Sar-kaz-m chapter 24 . 4/9/2008
Rereading for the hell of it, and while Chapter 22 is still my favorite, I still ADORE Glitch's Carson Kressley moments in this chapter.

Cheers.
Angel Monroe chapter 40 . 4/8/2008
M. Such a good story. There were so many intertwining parts with the dreams about Zero and Moira and the two different love stories, and they all worked so well together. I especially like how the relationships didn't seem forced like they do in a lot of FF. Cain's and DG's thoughts followed a natural progression that led to a natural follow-through. It wasn't just, "Poof, we're in love," and I'm glad you have the imagination and skill to build things gently without making it boring. It was definitely one of my favorites, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
SDblonde1987 chapter 40 . 4/7/2008
Great story! Perfect ending! Happy endings are the greatest, aren't they? :) Thanks for the "tissue warning", I needed it! I love Moira! She is adorable! So glad you brought DeMilo back, and as a good guy too!

Great, Awesome, Terrific, Fantastic job! This is definately one of my favorite stories!
Hamlets-pirate chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Fantabulous ending. It's been raining at my house for a while and it literally JUST stopped with a rainbow visible from my room. It totally worked for the ending of this. I hope you write more fictions, this one was great.
nadeshiko1 chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
OMG! I just love happy endings! They're just so wonderful!

A daughter? I was thinking that the little girl was DG and Wyatt's daughter, not Wyatt and Adora's daughter!

WOW! Who'd have thought Antione DeMilo actually had a heart? I didn't!

Well, Wyatt DID say jhe wanted lots and lots of princesses! Who is he to complain?

I absolutely LOVED this story! I give it five stars!

Can't wait to read more from you!
KateCayce chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
*claps* Yay! Great ending!

I like how you made DeMilo a good guy at the end!
ladylichen chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Congratulations sweetie on what I'd like to consider your first E-novel. The whole story had all of the things that a great story needs. A hunky hero, a heroine who will fight for the man she wants,as well as all of the people who are important to her. There is romance,comedy,magic,a little bit of dark evil, and despair and of course some great sexy scenes. The whole thing was a great read. I just treated myself and re-read the whole thing, then read the last three chapters. I found myself laughing and crying my eyes out through out thr reading. You have all that it takes to make a great writter and more. I love you and I'm proud of what your acomplishing.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »