Reviews for Stand My Ground
SDblonde1987 chapter 40 . 4/7/2008
Great story! Perfect ending! Happy endings are the greatest, aren't they? :) Thanks for the "tissue warning", I needed it! I love Moira! She is adorable! So glad you brought DeMilo back, and as a good guy too!

Great, Awesome, Terrific, Fantastic job! This is definately one of my favorite stories!
Hamlets-pirate chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Fantabulous ending. It's been raining at my house for a while and it literally JUST stopped with a rainbow visible from my room. It totally worked for the ending of this. I hope you write more fictions, this one was great.
nadeshiko1 chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
OMG! I just love happy endings! They're just so wonderful!

A daughter? I was thinking that the little girl was DG and Wyatt's daughter, not Wyatt and Adora's daughter!

WOW! Who'd have thought Antione DeMilo actually had a heart? I didn't!

Well, Wyatt DID say jhe wanted lots and lots of princesses! Who is he to complain?

I absolutely LOVED this story! I give it five stars!

Can't wait to read more from you!
KateCayce chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
*claps* Yay! Great ending!

I like how you made DeMilo a good guy at the end!
ladylichen chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Congratulations sweetie on what I'd like to consider your first E-novel. The whole story had all of the things that a great story needs. A hunky hero, a heroine who will fight for the man she wants,as well as all of the people who are important to her. There is romance,comedy,magic,a little bit of dark evil, and despair and of course some great sexy scenes. The whole thing was a great read. I just treated myself and re-read the whole thing, then read the last three chapters. I found myself laughing and crying my eyes out through out thr reading. You have all that it takes to make a great writter and more. I love you and I'm proud of what your acomplishing.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Oh My God, my face has been overrun with tears and snot! That was so completely unexpected and wonderful and mindblowing and sweet and tear jerking and just plain PERFECT! I was wondering who the little girl was and it never dawned on me that it would be Cain's daughter. How cool is that that the little girl DG has been protecting in her dreams was Cain's unknown child? WOW! I thought I was happy and giddy in that last chapter but I think I'm on happy overload now. And who'd a thunk that DiMilo would be such a softie. LOL. I love that little change of his character to make him so caring towards children and that he does what he can to rescue some. And how cool that he found little Moira Cain and knew right away that there was something special about her. I love that he rescued her and doted on her. I love Jeb's reaction to finding out his sister was alive and Cain's reaction to finding out he had a daughter with Adora. Wow. I'm blown away! Moira is so cute and sweet and I love that she called her brother "jerk face" and he called her "toad breath". God, I'm so freakin' happy now! I can't stop bouncing! LOL. Her meeting Cain was wonderful. I love that she recognized him right away from Jeb's stories and his eyes. I love that she recognized DG from her dreams and I loved her reaction to "Auntie Az", Glitch, and Raw. And when she launched herself at Raw and declared "ooh, you're fluffy", I swear I laughed so hard I almost choked to death. I'm so glad Moira's there to stay and the Queen is doting over her as much as everyone else is. And lo and behold, you give us another dose of happy/giddy/fluffy with the announcement of Cain and DG's upcoming baby. Wow. So freakin' cool. I loved Cain's reaction to the news and Moira was so cute, declaring that she could indeed be a big sister. Oh my God, I have a feeling that when I'm all bummed out or angry at something in my life, I'm gonna come back to this chapter and get my dose of happy. You tied up all loose ends perfectly and this story is by far one of the greatest Tin Man fanfics of all time. You're incredible!

Thanks so much for writing this and updating so much the past two days. I hope you have another fanfic idea in the works, because I can't wait to read more from you.

Lattelady chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Outstading! You were right about the tissues, but the tears were because I was greatly moved, not due to sorrow.

I love that she called Jeb Jerk-face!

I've really enjoyed this story from start to finish. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Queen Isabella chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Damn! You broke my fluff o' meter! It just blew up! I love how you brought Moira into the story, she was the final piece to healing both Jeb and Wyatt's hearts. Explaining the family tree to these kids is going to be fun!

Thanks so much for this great story! I can't believe everything the characters went through in such a short time, but everything turns out happy! Congratulations on a fantastic story! Do you think your next story will be more like this one, or Thinking? (P.S. I would love to see an epilogue for Thinking. Maybe the guards having a celebration in their camp, or Wyatt attempting to sneak back to his tent, Finaqua reactions...)

Yay! I'll miss this story, but I'm glad you finished it!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 39 . 4/6/2008
OMG, I'm so happy now it's almost pathetic. I love that everything is damn near perfect in their world. I love how DG woke Cain up and her trying to talk around her toothbrush was just cute. I love how happy Cain is and how he's looking forward to little princesses and little Wyatt's with DG's energy scurrying around. DG's greeting to Jeb was terrific and I love how he was so excited to see her up and ready to go. Her reunions with Az, Glitch, and her parents were just as sweet. God, i'm doing a happy dance right now! LOL. Thank you so much for this chapter! I can't wait for more!

Queen Isabella chapter 39 . 4/6/2008
Aw! All bright and happy! Cain is really anxious for those kids isn't he?
nadeshiko1 chapter 39 . 4/6/2008
Oh! Such sweet endings to terrible beginnings.

Looks as if "Happily Ever After" does come true in the OZ!

Can't wait for the next bit!
Lattelady chapter 39 . 4/6/2008
A lovely moment of lightness. I smiled all the way through the chapter. Is there more to come? The last line sounded like it was ended, but...we still don't know about the little girl.
nadeshiko1 chapter 38 . 4/5/2008
Totally Awesome chapter!

Now I have the song "Ding-Dong The Witch Is Dead" running through my head!

Question though: When is DG gonna wake up?

Can't wait for the next bit!
Lattelady chapter 38 . 4/5/2008
Fantastic! I could feel the love, loyality and strong sense of friendship radiate off the page as I read. Beautifully done.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 38 . 4/5/2008
Oh my God, so freakin' awesome! I LOVE how Azkadellia's and DG's spell restored everything. How cool that they brought back the fallen men to life like that! How freakin' awesome that the spell brought back the Queen's youth. God, that was a jolt when Cain found out that Glitch and Raw had been one of the fallen at the gates only for both to have been brought back. YOU ROCK! I love the way your mind works! I loved Cain's emotions when he realized that Glitch and Raw had been killed, at least for a while. God, what a strange thing to write. LOL. I got a kick out of the Princess DG Fanclub following and it's so sweet how the men were okay with the idea of dying to save her but it bothered them so much that she could die with them. Now those are the kind of men you want guarding you and your family. LOL.

The end, when Cain brought DG to Az's side so she could see for herself that her sister was okay was perfect. How sweet that he would know exactly what she needed. I was reacquainting myself with this story when you updated and I had just finished reading AGAIN the part with DG and Cain's wedding and this update came up and I had to abandon the wedding to read this new chapter. And I loved it, just as much if not more than all the others. Thank God the threat is gone now and they can all (hopefully) concentrate on being happy and ruling the new and improved and restored O.Z.

Thank you so much for updating so quickly. I can't wait for more.

148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »