Reviews for Forbidden Magic
mo chapter 17 . 4/4
You have a very strong writing skill and I can't stop reading. Although I would recommend you reread your works before posting them. There are a couple minor mistakes. But other than that great so far!
Shadow Bane chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
at the end of the last chapter, you just had to quote obi-wan from starwars.
jxmelee chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
In one chapter, you spelled "quidditch" 3 different ways. O.o
Hermione lover chapter 59 . 5/21/2013
be careful when taking things from the book to reword them so as to avoid accusations of plagiarism. you are an amazing author with a true gift. if you would like to reply, my email address is
Hermione Lover chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
genius. pure genius. i am only on chapter 26, but i love it thus far. more on the hermione-ginny romance please.
Phantomslap chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
great story so far. ...but like so many fanfic writers you have made the mistake of mixing then and than. I know I'm being anal retentive, but it's a pet peeve of mine and so many good writers make that mistake.
GinnyClaw chapter 41 . 7/1/2012
OOOOOH yesh, i remember this story well, and I remember Ariana was my favourite character last time. It seems she will be again. And like last time i request that you make her an O.C with either Ginny or Hermione. But in a longer story. Romantic genre of course
DraconisNimbus89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
:)))))
Virginia I chapter 78 . 9/4/2011
Congrats on being the second longest (in chapters) fanfiction Ive ever read! (#1 is 85 chapters)

10/10!

Your grammar is fantastic, sometimes you would miss a letter here and there though. Kinda lik this. ;)

The plot was true to the original and your interwoven story made it all the much richer.

The pacing was right on! (Some writers have trouble with pacing.) You did a fantastic job.

The characters were also true to their original's and your versions.

I enjoyed the fact you didnt focus entirely on the romance but I also thought you didnt focus enough on it throughout the entirety of the fanfiction.

In one of your author comments you mentioned you needed to work on your sex scenes, I agree with your statement. They were either too short or too lacking in detail.

Even with all the flaws I still give you a 10/10. (first story to get that rating from me too!)
ginnylovesluna chapter 78 . 7/6/2011
Pizza time chris
ginnylovesluna chapter 75 . 7/6/2011
Pizza time love
Solsticio21 chapter 77 . 7/4/2010
Great story!
Solsticio21 chapter 75 . 7/4/2010
Awesome! I knew you'll choose this moment to make the veil thing work. Great job, and some Dumbledore part, I love him D
Solsticio21 chapter 65 . 7/3/2010
I like when Gin and Mione talk. Awesome chapter, and also, great help from Ron D
Solsticio21 chapter 62 . 7/3/2010
This chapter was even more exciting that the same in DH, you did awesome. Great job!