Reviews for Austrian Songs vs German Threats
Clare chapter 1 . 5/2
What a fab fic! I agree with everyone else. This would have made a legendary scene in the movie! Can't wait to read more som stories from you, this is a very clever plot :)
Caren chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
Very nice! I love this movie and its themes (and writing) so much. Always good to see more well-written scenes in fanfic!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
OMG! They should have included this one in the movie! Amazing stuff! Both Maria and Georg were perfectly in character and I could picture them in my mind's eye playing having this conversation. AWESOME. I wish I could write like you. This is the second SOTM story I have read written by you and let me tell you I've become your fan! Such fabulous writing. I loved your other OS titled "The Kiss" as well. That was one of my favourite scenes from the movie and you have done it total justice :)
Daz chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
This is cool. Wish this scene was in the movie. Hope you do many more som ffs.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Go Maria. I find no fault in her outspokenness, especially not here.
GOOD JOB
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
CLAP! CLAP! ENCORE! If you post more tales written as well as this one I will definitely tune on for more. I like your style. Very tense stuff. Loving it.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This would've made for an iconic scene in the movie. Nicely done!
faithandhopewoman chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I found your story by accident. It's perfect. I absolutely loved the last sentence. Thank you for writing it.
I have that book, I will look for the excerpt.
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMG That was incredible! Perfectly amazing! Loved every minute of it!
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That was beautiful! I especially enjoyed the flag imagery at the end.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, this was amazing! It WOULD have been such an amazing scene... This was wonderful. Very good job. (:
LauraLaitaine chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh, yes! This was wonderful. You kept everyone so beautifully in character. I wish we'd seen this in the film!

Green Eyes Mesmerize chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
oh man, does Herr Zeller make my skin crawl, ugh! score one for Georg and Maria...nice job!
Shahrazad63 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I guess it is not too late to tell you how much I loved this story. I know you are not planning to update this one, but I cannot wait to read more from you:-)
Roch0ester chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was beautiful! In character, a touch of drama,a hint of unblossomed love, a tad of respect...all in all the perfect batch of SoM!