Reviews for Under An Umbrella
Big Eyed Fish chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
love the Juno reference
GhostWriter103 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I really like it. I really liked the very last line baout the umbrella, I'm not sure why, It just tied at all up very nicely.
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i loves it!

it' confusing...and it makes me smile!

D

Love,

Faye Silo
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I liked how Remus kept trying to hold the umbrella over them even though they were already drenched. Their discussion after the kiss was so...um, eloquent. :)

“Well, that was strange.”

“Really? I thought it was hot.”

lol
emuroo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is good. I liked the line "You’re the giant squid to my lake." It was so illogical and so Sirius!
Paddywaddy chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I loved the macoroni(sp) reference..
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very entertaining! I can't call it cute, because while there were cute moments, the whole thing is more than that, but I'm not going to sit here all week to think up of a better word.

So yes, very entertaining indeed! :D
sleeper6 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw, they're too adorable. Lovely all around.
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
“Do your parents expect you to be gay?”

“When did all of the population become homosexual then?”

Totally favorite lines. Awkward!Puppies is so sweet. You're on a oneshot roll, Julie, do we get even more? *_* Greedy eyes bitch_bitch

FuCking fantastic story :D
SerialKisserSylar chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
:P I just love angry!Sirius. He's such a furious character to begin with, but writing him EXPLODE is just so much fun. I love what you've done with this story! The awkwardness is so cute and sweet.

“And you kissed me second.” “Yes. And?” “Thing is, no one kisses anyone twice unless they liked it the first time. So how was it?” “It was… strange.” “You said that the first time.” “All right then. It was cold.” I love the mint conversation and the mac and cheese! they're so adorable :) I love the story, you portrayed the characters perfectly!
zunmo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was very cute, I loved it.
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
aw Sirius is such a poor little pup. cute story, jules! :D
Paige and the Loquacious Table chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
It's raining pretty damn hard down here in Florida - I wish Remus would give me an umbrella! _ Cute angsty story, I love Sirius angst.

I loved this: “This isn’t strange. This is normal. I’m gay and you’re gay so it’s like a puzzle piece. Get it, Moony? You’re the moon to my sun. You’re the giant squid to my lake. The cheese to my macaroni. It’s cool, see?”

Awesome story (as expected)

Much Love,

Paige
Rem10124 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
aww that was soo Cute-
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh, that was lovely! I really, really liked it. It's angsty, and cute, and awkward. Works out wonderfully!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »