Reviews for The Cunning Hand
Dee3 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Aw, I rather like Yassen. He seems sweet in an odd way.
Empty Thoughts chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
This was so well written. I loved it from the beginning to the end.
Blissful Winter chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I just found this today, and I absolutely loved it! One thing I really liked was how well you were able to portray Alex, as both a successful spy and a young teenager. And of course, Yassen was also portrayed beautifully.
Espied7 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Fun story.
DammitJim chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
history chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I really love your story !
anemix chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
This was a really interesting story. And one where Alex actually wasn't the main instigator of chaos. I think I can see the similarities between Alex and Yassen's personalities from your story. Keep writing!

( . .)

Lightning And Blossoms chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I like this Epilogue :) It was really good. I like the scene and how you described it with Mrs. Jones and Mr. Blunt. I'm also really glad that you added in a scene with Ben and that he's alive :) I'm also happy that you added Tom in. It was almost re-freshing to see a scene with him and Alex at the end of this fanfiction. I also really liked the scene with Yassen, it was intriguing.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
I like this story :) it was very intriguing. And I like the ending. Alex is very funny and I like how you added in the scene with K-Unit.
craizypet chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
well, i hope yassen gets his revenge! he better!

lol, i love the alex and yassen interactions in your story, they were pretty good, with maybe yassen a bit out of character, i guess... or not, im not sure, i dont read that many yassen fics.. but either way, i loved it!
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I like it. It was funny and I'm glad that you got Ben involved. I like him- he's funny.
Shalimar chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Your story is just wonderful! I love your portrayal of Yassen who is a cold and lethal assassin, but then again he cared for Alex! I absolutely love the Yassen-Alex interaction! It's great that Alex also cared for Yassen! But your story is way too short! Now I've finished reading and just want more! :D More about my favourite assassin! :P

Good job!
Lee Ed chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
what is gonna happen to Yassen? i like him in your story!
Ever and Ever chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
This was a really good story :D But I was wondering, were you planning on writing a sequel anytime soon? Cuz I would love to read what happens next, and especially what Yassen does to Alistair D lol

Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010