Reviews for The Cunning Hand
Dragon Rider of Alagaesia chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Come on...I wanna see Yassen find Alex :( ...aaw...poor Fox, I had really gotten attached to him :D I hope he's okay. Speaking of which, I feel sorry for that unsuspecting guy that had to work for Yassen XD Anyways, Update ASAP!
CunningMascara chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
I never said there were tons...). It was great, and it most certainly did not suck. Keep writing!
Gold is power chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
up date soon!

Hope ben is okay.
utemia chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
I don't know if that is important or not but if they wanted to keep the safehouse secret why would they allow Jack to come and go as she pleases? All anyone would have to do is following her and it is surely something a professional assasin would think of. It just doesn't make sense that she even knows where Alex is.

I agree with you on this issue, Alex' bullet wound cannot have healed all that well and the strain of his last missions would have hampered his recovering at least a little bit.
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Whoa. Talk about a cliffie. _
SheWeapon1 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
WOW you really did move the action along a bit, lol, but it was EXCELLENT! Loved every bit of it, a truely great chapter so thankyou. Thats really all i wanted to say, and to tell you to keep up this EXCELLENT work and update asap. Again thanks for the great chapter!

looking forward to the next one! :)
Ashadowofwings chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Hey, wow, you're fast! I feel like I should go write more now...

And no, I most certainly did not spot tons - er, tonnes (;)) - of grammatical errors, though I did find this one: "Ben nearby, overheard the conversation". You just need a verb between Ben and nearby. But that's no biggie.

I'm really liking the whole K-Unit, Alex, Jack and occasionally random MI6 people in one place. It's quite amusing. :D

I really like Eagle's thought process at the beginning, with the personal files and all...LOL.

Keep it up!
Um.someone chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
I luv K-unit! their so real-like...more plz...
Jake Caldefore chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
How is Yassen a boss? I thought he worked alone for the big bad wolves...Otherwise, great job! I really liked this chapter. Kudos to you, dearest friend (as if...)! Anyway, please update ASAP!

Keep writing,

Jake
ElvinDragon chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
oh how depresing!
Master of minds chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
I enjoyed, the little hints Alex were leaveing, perfect!

Very much would love to see this continued.
Sophia chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Good job! I like it so far, especially the way you manage to make the K-Unit more human without being totally out of character. Keep up the good work! Although maybe a bit more things happening?
Gold is power chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
up date soon.

like how k-unit are learing about cub and his assignments.

up date soon