Reviews for The Cunning Hand
ElvinDragon chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
yay u updated but u left me in suspense no! update soon I demand it!
Dragon Rider of Alagaesia chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Yay! Another Yassen story!(I hope u update unlike the other cruelly abandoned Yassen stories...) I like Wolf, he has a really likable character... Secret Weapon? Is that a real story or fanfiction? Where can I find it? Nice start and awesome cliffie... Update ASAP!
ElvinDragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
hey maybe they don't really know Yassens intentions and he decides to kidnapp Alex to teach alex all the stuff even if alex dosn't wan't to know and Alex can't escape... just an Idea for the future hehe u don't have to use it
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I like it. There aren't many post-Snakehead fanfics. I like how Alex and Ben were having a serious conversation when you put in a bit of humor at the end. Your style is very good. Professional almost. Everyone was very in character, not like some other fics where Jack is like hysterical and Alex is ready to blow up at the mere sight of Blunt. I can't wait to read more.
thisreader chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I'm liking it so far. The whole Yassen/Alex relationship is always interesting and I do love the K unit so it will be nice to see both elements in one story. You don't happen to know where I could read 'secret weapon' do you? I've read all the books but i didn't know there where short stories too.
Gold is power chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
up date soon!

like to see how ben and alex get on with each other in the some house.

“There’ll be a couple of guys, just, you know, hanging about.” Ben continued. “I put in a special request," are these guysn the other members of k-unit.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ooh, nice! I loved it! _
MissMoony7575 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I like it! Especially because it's got Yassen. :D.

I'm just wondering - are you going to make Yassen his heartless killer self or make him still love Alex as he loved John?

Good job!

-Lauren
AD chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hey nice chapter, i'm liking the way this story is sounding so far so keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter!

Luv ya, AD:)
Um.someone chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
OMG...while reading I totaly forgot that I was on fanfiction, it's really like the next Alex Rider book...i'm holding my breath till the next chapter so more PLZ!
allison chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
this is really good i liked ben daniels in snakehead i liked that you put him in!cant wait for an update!
Jake Caldefore chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Woohoo! Great job! I love it so far. Update soon please!

Keep writing,