Reviews for The Cunning Hand
its cool
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
loved it!
NeverMagpie chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
I really liked this story :)

I liked the reaction of Yassen to the news about Alex's father, it made a lot of sense. Thanks for writing and posting :)
Nylah chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
I have no idea how I missed this story before. I thought I had read everything worth reading in the AR fandom.

there were some mistakes, but judging from your comments, other reviewers already pointed them out, so I won't bother. Also, I could tell that the story got a plot only about three or four chapters into the story.

I loved how the story flowed, how you managed to keep it short and to the point, how you had everybody in character.

I would really like to know what Yassen did though :)

Nylah chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
Love how you keep everybody in character. No worries about the spy mistakes, I've seen worse...:)

Nylah chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Love how you've got Yassen so completely in character. Most other stories with him in it turn him into something else, but I think you've got him spot on here: a ruthless killer who kills somebody just because he makes a mistake.

And yes, I both hate and love it when characters don't do what I want...

Wonderful story.

Shadowgal ANBU chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
You wouldn't happen to have a sequel, would you?
Cathycalamitous chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
cool! i hope you have a sequel! .
bookworm rider chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Infinite101 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
wow i haven't read this fic in a long time,

i re-read it all from the beginning and its just as good as i remembered it to be, the epilogue was great - is there any chance of sequel? ]
rhymneyfaries chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Omg, I love this so much! )

Please, please, please write a sequel! xx
Taigh chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
Wow this was so good! I love your Yassen characterisation :D
kuhekabir chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
i really enjoyed the story...Thanks for sharing :)
sophia chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
OMG! I am lovin' this story! I hope you've written other fanfics!
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 8/27/2008