Reviews for The Cunning Hand
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Amazing story!
Obblyob chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
i found this story last night but had to go to bed before i could review - i just wanted to tell you how awesome i think it is. i love your Yassen! and your Alex! and the plotline!

Absolutely amazing!
keatlin chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Good one! Love your portrayal of Alex.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I would very much be interested in hearing more about this 'Secret Weapon' story. Could you please teel me where I could find it?

Also, great story! The last line in the second to last part took over my slash infested brain and made me fall over laughing. Two thumbs up for this story! I've been waiting to read it since I saw it, but I had to finish Snakehead first. Anyway, thanks for a great story!

Ariana Deralte chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
This was a good adventure story. The scenes with Yassen were particularly satisfying. Thanks!
weaslette155 chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
gr8! x x
Lexi Kaye chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
cool story
R chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
Good story!
sheluby94dreamer chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
I read through it and It's not the seventh level or story or what ever, it's the sixteenth. if you want to make sure, go to , then click on MI6, then Alan Blunt. So, if you want to change that, go right ahead. If you want any more information on anyone in the Alex rider series, like for your sequel, go head. It's there! WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tsurai Shi chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
Wow, this is defintiely one of the best reads in the AR section I've seen in a while! You incorporated an interesting, actually believeable plot that didn't go crazy about OCs and bringing in a love interest for Alex. His interaction with Yassen and the others was wonderful and I loved every minute of reading the story.

Is it too much to hope you might write a sequel, or at least another AR? I'd love to chat with you about it. XD Anyway, good work. I';m off to read more of yours!

AbsolutAnda chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
great story! I loved it! Im a big yassen fan, especially when authors can write his interactions with alex really well. You really wrote this beautifully. Im a little bit in love with it. Amazing job!
Jusmine chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
One word: Awesome!

Rose-Aislin chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Oh dear. Poor Ben. Poor Alex. Poor Yassen. They're all rather poor in this fic, aren't they?

Oh well.

Yet another lovely chapter. Of course, I am now intrigued as to how things are going to work out with Yassen. Somehow, I think he may just do what no-one else has ever managed, and seriously harm, or destroy Scorpia.
SkyRider chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Loved it! Sequal? Name of Sequal? Anything? Please?
Blind by Darkness chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
OMG, is there going to be a sequal, please let there be. It was a great story. Good job and keep up the work.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »