Reviews for Covalent Bonds
pronker chapter 50 . 6/28
Hello again, AI, and thanks for your generous review - I'm pleased you liked the babies! Happy 4th of July, pronker
AI chapter 50 . 6/28
Simply wonderful. Totally loved the babies.
HAMSTERHERO chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
people hate me on here so I aint gonna log in, but AMAZING COOL I LIEK.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i love woot woot
Kyer chapter 50 . 9/20/2008
From Obiwan's philosophy on the names, the girl and Anakin are not going to get along well at all; while she and Kenobi will be close.

Lucretia? Sounds like some sort of secretion. Obiwan should stay away from naming poor, unfortunate tykes if that is the result.

It seems rather strange that Dooku looked to gain advise from Quigon's Force signature (if I'm reading that right) considering Jinn's devotion towards the Jedi and Dooku's lack thereof.

Ah, the bittersweet moment of a good fic's conclusion.
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 49 . 9/15/2008
Argh! You cannot stop here! Please post more soon! BTW, I know it is probably too early to ask it, but do you plan (or at least contemplate to possibility) to write some more about Obi-Wan, Anakin and their twins? I don't mean another long fiction like this one, but a story to show us what kind of parents the boys are? *hopeful expression*
DazzlexMe chapter 47 . 8/30/2008
Sorry I havn't been reviewing!

Int he quite of Anakin "I have no excuse" xD Lol

Well I have 2.

1. i was gone for a while.

2. I'm being lazy. xD LOL

Great Update! I LOVE it!
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 42 . 8/5/2008
Oh...I was not expecting Dooku to be on the loose again and so soon...I hope Anakin will teach him a lesson he won't forget.
DazzlexMe chapter 41 . 8/1/2008
Yay! My ani's a knight! xD Er um Obi-wans ani. xD lol

*whispers* Mine.

xD

Great Update!
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 41 . 8/1/2008
Oh, beautiful, sweet chapter. This sappy romantic here so much loves these moments between "your" Obi-Wan and Anakin. *dreaming sigh* More please?
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 40 . 7/28/2008
Ohh nice chapter! So Luke and Leia are going to exist in this AU too. :) Well, I am not a fans of MPREG, especially when ObiWan is the carrier (perhaps because in most of the stories I read he was feminized too much), but I like this one. Obi is everything but weak and I like how fiercely protective of his "littles" he already is. I can't wait to see how Anakin will react upon hearing the news.
DazzlexMe chapter 39 . 7/26/2008
Awesome Update.

Things are getting more interesting...

(so does not care about dooku, only ani and obi. xD LOL)
Kyer chapter 39 . 7/25/2008
I forgot. The clone solders HAVE told the Jedi about the crystal warriors they saw? (This being kinda important.)

Maybe they can fight off these crystal things by playing American Idol's Worst Offerings at them with hyper-powered boom boxes? That should be splintering.
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 39 . 7/25/2008
Oh sweet! I loved Anakin's Lifeday celebration, especially the bit about them linking arms and drinking from the other glass. So romantic! As usual I can't wait what happens next, especially about Obi-Wab's comment "Something jumped inside me."
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 38 . 7/20/2008
WOW! Very nice battle scene! Short and interesting. I don't like duels that stretch for pages...Now that Dooku is captured, I look forward to seeing what will happen with the rest of the story...