Reviews for Taking Chances
Electrafixion66 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Perfect.
Electrafixion66 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I wish more people would write svu and conviction crossovers. I love the characters on both shows. and I totally do not get why conviction was cancelled.
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Kendra23 chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Good story!

I definately liked the outcome, but I also like the beginning of how Liv first came in and how Alex was shocked to see her. I like the crossover of having Jim there and Rossi there-and how Liv described Jim as being 'in love' with Alex.

I like how Alex's fiance came to talk to Liv, but how it was a very serious talk (not something where they were beating the crap out of each other).

And of course, I like the ending of how Liv was talking with El and then Alex came in just to talk to Liv.

Nice job! Great story!
Venti the Vicious chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Being the obsessive AO shipper that I am, I didn't read the Conviction crossover note thingy on the summary. So, I read it, thought you made up the whole Robert person and the engagement and all that jazz.

That being said, I was browsing NetFlix when I found the Conviction DVDs and guess what arrived in the mail today! So, I'm watching the episode where Alex and Steele get...a little too close for television, and then she gets engaged to Robert and it all clicked so I had to review.

hah rereading this, I see how random it is. So, in short, I love this story. :D
Willowezra chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Another great story. Maybe the next one could be long. You have interesting plots but your stories are so short. Would love to read something longer from you.
chawkchic chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
I am glad Alex made the right decision and went with her heart. Great story!
Ponys chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Sniff :-

Poor Alex and Liv:(
VillageVoice chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
thats so incredibly sweet

amazing writing
Gavi chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
it's not the end i hope!

Love your story.
Stephanie Elisabeth Neal chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Very cute. I must say that Alex made the right decision. And I'mm really glad that Celine Cabot is aware and accepting of Alex's sexuality. I'd hate to see Olivia caught in the middle. Good Job. I'm really liking this story.
duc7ti chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Great ending to a great story.
SVUaddict6 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Perfect ending :)
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
YEAH!
Raheema chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
aww that was touching! "“I don’t want to DA’s chair if I have to give you up,” Alex poured out her heart, “I don’t think I can live one more day without you.”" loved that line!