Reviews for An Anthropological Study of the Hyuuga
marissamars13 chapter 10 . 7/3
I am so sad this hasn't been updated since 2012, so many questions kleft unanswered :(
what does Hiashi do about Hinata's thong?
does he convince neji to wear boxer briefs?
where is Hinata going? or more importantly,
what is she doing?
clara200 chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Nice explaination of the Byakuugan.
clara200 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I find it kinda perverted he's worried about Neji's underwear. Now I have the mental image on Neji running around in his underwear.
TL chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I could have sworn I had revied this but it seems I haven't.

I love this story, it shows the Hyuuga as people, kinda messed up people, but people none the less, thank you.

As for the idea that its allways on... I've come to think of this an cannon. It's somthing that I'm going to be using if I ever get back into writting. Thanks!
Kurtulmak chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
For a while reading this chapter, I got the mistaken impression that Hiashi was crushing on Kushina. Which would have just been tragically, hilariously symmetrical.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Ah, goin' to college, eh? Best of blessing be upon you! _

Can't wait for the strike to end; I absolutely love this story! Hiashi is one of my favorite characters, and one of the most misunderstood characters in Naruto.
1ipstick chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
This is possibly the best/most well written crack fic I've ever read! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
anotamous chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
he he, hinata's hiding something.
IluvBatman chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
OMG! HyuugaPimp48! Thats so f'n halarious. XD

I really like your story
Shinigami Miroku chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Hehe... Hiashi-sama rules. Love this story, and I can't wait to see what you do to him- er, rather, what happens to him next time. ::grins madly::
anotamous chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
how come you haven't updated in over a month?
anotamous chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
are you doing the elders next?
PersianLady chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
ahso hiashi finally had courage enough to peek on Hinata's room, bad Hiashi! xD anyway continue plz!
hyuuga fan chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Don't be discouraged by lack of reviews, this is a fantastic story. You make Hiashi almost obscenely hilarious and somewhat...adorable (-hopes Hiashi doesn't find me-). I loved the zombie chapter, probably since he reminded me somewhat of my mother after she fixes the yard though without the group of killer subordinates to back her up (but just as effective, really).

So, what is Hinata hiding? Does she actually have a talent in sealing that Hiashi doesn't know about (among other things)? Is she stashing any pictures from that 3 year gap somewhere?

The wonderful thing about this story is the enormous amount of things Hiashi could go neurotic over:

- an actual conversation with Hinata

- Tsunade reuniting Tsume, Shibi, and Hiashi on a mission...or a sake outing. Or a grudge match against the old Ino-Shika-Chou.

- Hiashi meeting with Maito Gai...enough said

- Hiashi stalking Hinata (with sunglasses and newspaper)

- Naruto Uzumaki...just being Naruto Uzumaki (thus, clones destruction of property)

- finding out that Kakashi is taking over Team 8 because of Kurenai's pregnancy

- discovering Hinata's large br..."assets" and thus becoming suspicious of those awful things called...MEN (including Neji...with or without any evidence based on reason)

- a meeting of the Elders

- Hiashi's real opinion on Uchihas and their no doubt INFERIOR sharingan

- Hanabi asking the mature questions that any father does NOT want to deal with.

- Hanabi having a crush someone

- Hiashi interrupted in the bath (or "me-time")

- a secret admirer? -_-;

There's just too many things you can DO with Hiashi. The possibilities are endless. And these are just my thoughts. But what's worse is not actually having the next chapter so I can see what actually happens. Get to it! Update!
Smiley-chan chapter 6 . 7/31/2008