Reviews for The Argumentative Relationship of Red Orange &Blue
IchiFan123 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Hi hih ih ihi hi hih ih ihi nice to meet you call me fan okay? I have a request please write a story about karin's overprotective brother ichigo kurosaki give toshiro the talk if you know what i mean you what brother usually do when their sister is going to date hihihihi i wish you a merry christmast and happy new yearrr...
twinkle light chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Sorry you don'T HAVE to write the story if you don't like it sniff...sniff... sorry for disturbing you ice-san
twinkle light chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Grimmichi is the best hey could you write a story about hichiichi i kinda likes it pleasee? Thx you're the best pal
random person chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
hichixichi
Hazukashit chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
The time when Ichi misunderstood Renji and Grimmjow relationship are hilarious xD Also when the mystery is all clear. Just imagine the look of Renji and Grimmjow. Lol

Wish it end with RenjixIchixGrimmjow but oh well. I still luv the story! :D
samsap chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
It's funny, i got to the last part with Ichigo bein' all sad, and i realized that the song i was listening to (Fifteen by Taylor Swift) matched perfectly... Anywho, really great story!
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Man, when I read the author's note I got really curious so can you send me the link of the fan art?

I would really be happy. LOVE the story. And love this chapter, Ichigo is so dense
star chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
i would like you to make hichixichi and aizenxichi. maybe you can make one with nnoixichi. lol
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
HAHAHA! This story was hillarious. My request is an IchigoxHarem (Ichigo being chased by anyone :D) Tnx!
VietnamRoseBunnie chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
hey! youre story is very friendly if ya ask me andgood job;)AND I VOTE FOR THE THREESOME! LOL XD. I kinda have a suggestion...Why dont you use kinky stuff in the threesome? For example, handcuffs or just some wall*evil grin* but then again, please continue on with your story!
Fang-chan chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I would like to see whit what kind of story u would come up with about HichixIchi although it's a bit weird i like it. XD
Fang-chan chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Nice pairing, like the fact grimm and renji fight over him. I like a ichiren pairing too but a grimmichi is way better. Thanks for writing it
meg2215 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
yeah soul reapers have to it cause of their riatsu or spiritual pressure or whatever.
meg2215 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
go grimichi!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I loved this story and I would love to read some aizenxichi and hichixichi :D x