Reviews for Just an Assignment
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
yay moar sasusaku goodness. now just to get more HARMONY in here
Somebody writes chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Even though SasuSaku isn't my favorite pairing this really made me laugh! It's sweet and adorable and... decently in character, which is something you don't see in FF everyday (or sometimes years) so kudos to you!
Haru chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wut.
kelpiejh chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Sasuke is a sweetheart here!
ferity90 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
)made me smile)
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A MULTI-CHAPTER STORY OUT OF THIS! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
COOL
Namikaze Soul chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
U should continue it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
love it!
jessie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
u should deff. make this into a long term story, it sounds really good
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Cool.I like when the nija scare/threaten students/professors.*Grin*
MAR Sakura Haruno chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Do you Think you can make a story of this?

I would like to know what happens
GenX chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Its a trap!

I thought it was going to be SakuraXHarry but its turned out to be a SasuSaku, which I hate very much! (Sasuke should die)

I'm not mad at you (I just hate the parring) just next time put up a warning or something. :)
gaaraofthefunk13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hello I'm gaaraofthefunk13 but you might all ready know that. Any ways, I loved your story. Sasuke and Sakura are one of the cutest couples from Naruto! I only wish that you whould have made it longer because it was a very entertaining story. I think that you should keep it up because it was one of my favorites. Well that's all. Oh yeah before I forget. Bubblez and Bananas, that's my word for this month. In other words I have to type that everytime.

P.S. Don't worry about things to much I'm a new girl here and at school so don't feel down. If you EVER need to talk to me my email is Little..So feel if you find me annoying.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
what going to happen next