Reviews for he is called husband
CadetBlue chapter 1 . 1/17
It's so beautiful because it's sad and well-written.

You truly grasped the essence of these characters with your story. I think J.M. Barrie would be proud.
Also, quoting Virginia Woolf in your "About Me" section was genius. (Sorry, I'm just fangirling).
faith for eternity chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
It's so well done. It's not the ending I would like, but it fees like a extension to the story.
cheetahlee chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Well Done! Very like the Barrie ending, same mood, same attitude. A keeper, for sure!
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really like this story. So sad, written well and I like the way you written wendy; grown up and still believes in peter pan, will come to her.
Nelras chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
It's every bit as good as your other pieces I've read. You have a knack for nostalgia, though, don't you?
lyin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
oh, so sad- the image of dropping the acorn so as not to tread dirt into the house... and just exceptional dialogue, love the description of Robert, stories about magical kittens and snowmen that talk turning into Peter-stories- and Peter hearing her telling them (and knowing the man, who's called husband, and being jealous of his thimble.) exceptional.
i-am-in-a-constant-day-dream chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
i love your story. please write more peterpan stories. keep up the good work
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Poor dears, never being together. This was a cute one )
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
a very cute little story, the bitter sweet of a remembered decision, and the closing off of an opportunity - So nice of you to re-open the door for the next generation.

thanks for sharing.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh! I've missed your stories for Peter Pan. This left me with a bittersweet feeling. Your characterization of Wendy was wonderful, believable. I also like how you wrote Peter as well. Your descriptions and dialogue (especially the explanation of the thimbles) was beautiful.

Job well done. Please never stop writing!
karma11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
aw so sad but written so well if only there was some way peter and wendy had ended up together!
NeverDust chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I want you to know that this is a great story. Why? Because it made me so immensely upset. I haven't teared over a story in ages, but I did just now. Maybe it's because Peter Pan strikes a special cord with me, and whatever you did, it hurt. Good writers always know how to touch their readers. You got me this time.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/13/2008