Reviews for Forbidden Techniques
EmeraldGlee chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is twisted...as usual.
MehrereKartoffeln chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
The same brand of insanity as before, only moreso. Ranma's split personality is an amusing escalation, too.

Still great stuff.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
-dies- lovely! ryoga must be very ultitalented now XD
writesstuff chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
omg, yeah...I'm reviewing XD plz update soon! plz be insane soon! yay! (yeah, i'm probably just as insane XD) ANYWHO...update! yay! (I'm sayin that a lot today...weird...)

]
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Married for Months. I bet Nodoka is waiting for pregnancy. Will you be doing any kind of curse lock for something of that nature? Has Ryouga been able to fend off Ranma-chan enough to avoid that possibility?

It's clear Ryouga has some worries about that.

Daniel Thomas Stack

AKA Spokavriel yahoo . com
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Man, I feel so sorry for Ryoga dealing with this daily in his marriage with Ranma.

I do love the Ranma(chan)xRyoga couple, but I wish it not be a nightmare like this.

I hope Ryoga finds a way to end this problem somehow and I really, really, really it would not be a divorce.
Renuki chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
...BWHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *evil laughter*

Poor lost boy. XD
dana-san chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I have been so down this week - this story just cheered me up - wonderfully funny. Really looking forward to the ticking clock timebomb - BOOM! Thanks so much!
TheonLee chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Umm...Does Ranma have two personalities. Its not that I didn't read it carefully but, it looks like it.
MShrieken chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
YES! FINNALLY, a sequel to the Techniques Saga!

YATTA! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TRISAR!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh god this is so cool. Phsyco Ranma _

Really, really hope to read more of this soon _
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh dear. It's like that commercial with Ozzie Osborne where he dreams his kids turn into Donny and Marie Osmond and when he wakes up, his wife turns out to be June Cleaver. ::snickergigglefits::
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Nice start. Loved the "Techniques Saga," especially when Ranma couldn't find a way out of that room. lol. Can't wait to see the next chappy. And can't wait for the NWC's reaction.

Please update soon.
Elijah Snow chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is so insane and funny that I can't help but love it!

The whole situation and the new set of problems both Ranma and Ryoga now sport, make this story one of my all time favorites among its kind. I mean, there aren't that many good Ranma fics that are as funny, weird (in a good way), and filled with such level of good natured lunacy, and I'd like to think that this one fills the spot rather nicely.

I just read the original Techniques Saga too, and I must say the quality has not suffered one bit ever since the first chapter. I really hope people will take notice of this story and bring it more reviews; it deserves them!
anyahibiki chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I already love this sequel, hahahah